Vtec workshop in Kelantan

Taklukjagat

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Calling all Sifu from kelantan,
Is there any expert/pro workshop for vtec in kelantan/Kota Bharu..? Let just list down workshop for reference.

Calling bro Shiro..

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Call this fella.. Guan at 019-9805415

Ask for location, and go there.. there's always samples of his workmanship there..

If you like his style, can do business with him. Tell him a guy in Tanah Merah with a very slow, butt ugly, stock looking silver EG sedan asked you to drop by. He'll know who's the stingy bastard that always go to his shop and never buy anything most of the time.. hahaha....

Other shops, a bit 'kedekut ilmu' so I won't recommend the others... Grrr...

Before even thinking about modifying your car.. find a mechanic that does good work.. anytime I hear the word "boleh modify masuk punya, lebih baik dari ori.." I sure run away one.. :P

Last edited:

Taklukjagat

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
TQ soooo much Shiroi. Called Guan already, in fact his shop near to my office, TNB KB. Why don't u drop by to my office, we can go lunch nasi sup tepi sungai.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Taklukjagat said:
TQ soooo much Shiroi. Called Guan already, in fact his shop near to my office, TNB KB. Why don't u drop by to my office, we can go lunch nasi sup tepi sungai.
Haha.. good and convenient for you.. I'm not heading to KB today.. just finished doing up some regular oil change yesterday at his shop.

I'll take you up on that lunch offer one of these days. Now busy with work.. and posting at zth. :P

civic_pai

Sep 6, 2006
Shiro..which part of tanah merah? Last time I lived in Kuala Balah..The land of Tiger Attack heh heh heh..

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
There's one kampung with a 'rimau' in its name.. don't worry.. I'll tell you the exact location when we go TT.

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
Taklukjagat said:
Got Tiger Village in Tanah Merah ma..? Never heard of it..i stayed in P.Chepa, next to airport.
my family house around there(airport),currently stay at KL and end of this month
have planed back to KB...i`ll give you a call once i get there,wanna do some minor project on my ride(eg6)...see you soon bro Taklukjagat and hope to see you to shiroitenshi...vtec rulzzz

Taklukjagat

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
suduRed said:
my family house around there(airport),currently stay at KL and end of this month
have planed back to KB...i`ll give you a call once i get there,wanna do some minor project on my ride(eg6)...see you soon bro Taklukjagat and hope to see you to shiroitenshi...vtec rulzzz
ooo, u want to come back for Raya, rite..? I'm still new in this vtec area, but never mind, we can share whatever knowledge we've got.

civic_pai

Sep 6, 2006
hahha Shiro..I think I know which kampung you mentioned.
Mine's one got a lot of tiger. last time when I school there, in school oso got tiger and the gardener need to check the school first in the morning. The gardener bring gun to school instead of "cangkul" hehehhe. Hopefully can see u in kelantan sometimes cause I never back there for >10 years.. :D

nashrey

Known Member
Apr 14, 2004
Taklukjagat said:
ooo, u want to come back for Raya, rite..? I'm still new in this vtec area, but never mind, we can share whatever knowledge we've got.
we can have a small gath during this coming raya...plan 2 go back kelate oso :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys..
Just sharing..
What do u all think if i want transplant my rear back wira to complete rear back lancer evo 3 and it will make looks 100% complete EIII..

Anyone hav done make already?
If hav...lets we all discuss about da xperiance a to z..

:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience