rileks bai.... people learn from mistake.. let prepare our machine :driver:

Jo1,Now im relax..just wanted someone to spill out the truth...:smokin:

New Topic:

To the sifus here, 4G64...what turbo is the best match for it?:idea:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
honestly.. any turbo is fine.. alot depends on application and desired HP..

A Td05H-16G up till GT4508R or Borg Warner S400SX aka S480 or Bullseye S388 or S472 or S474 or Holset HX50 or HX55R or etc.... phew... hope this helps.. :biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
buy my s480 la...cheapcheap for u!

Bump: just came here to read after a long day on the dyno..
wat u mean there is no 3L?? all our hopes are gone... :(

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
buy my s480 la...cheapcheap for u!

haha...were got the 3lit mit 4 cyc...haha

what do u think if mitsu make 3lit 4cyc how big is the piston size..? 110mm or 120mm maybe 200mm..hahaha that imposible...n how high the blck have too make...:confused:

sambang is ok la...at malysia forum..hahahaat other forum sure give matsaler tuiii....:thefinger:hah

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Leng.. that's why.. ZTH now become Karoake forum.. alot of sing-a-long... sing song free one ma..

^slownyer^

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wonderfulplanet
yar lor suddenly ZTH alredi become like ehem.....

in my personal opinion,ZTH SHOULD be a great source/info 4 newbie like me....

but lately,someone always gave wrong info...n always talk crap f. shit aka kencing..:banghead:

wahlauwei...useless seh....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
yar lor suddenly ZTH alredi become like ehem.....

in my personal opinion,ZTH SHOULD be a great source/info 4 newbie like me....

but lately,someone always gave wrong info...n always talk crap f. shit aka kencing..:banghead:

wahlauwei...useless seh....
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bump: did R rocket get his block? he pm me said he ordered from 3rd gear already la?
maybe is true la..?:hmmmm:

Bump: did R rocket get his block? he pm me said he ordered from 3rd gear already la?
maybe is true la..?:hmmmm:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
at this gloomy hour i wonder where is all the supporters who used to express credit for his work b4..:hmmmm:
just like in the few other thread in this forum they would simply/blindedly posted and i quote "good job..".."u're my man".."marvelous achievement" n bla bla..:rofl:

now after piece by piece of the puzzle and the truth slowly revealed by itself..they started to fade away..kekekeke:rofl:

Bump: at this gloomy hour i wonder where is all the supporters who used to express credit for his work b4..:hmmmm:
just like in the few other thread in this forum they would simply/blindedly posted and i quote "good job..".."u're my man".."marvelous achievement" n bla bla..:rofl:

now after piece by piece of the puzzle and the truth slowly revealed by itself..they started to fade away..kekekeke:rofl:

LyPaN

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
at this gloomy hour i wonder where is all the supporters who used to express credit for his work b4..:hmmmm:

Bump: at this gloomy hour i wonder where is all the supporters who used to express credit for his work b4..:hmmmm:

'Good job yopo!..u're the man..:biggrin:

Bump:

'Good job yopo!..u're the man..:biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
there are hardly true fans and few friends in real world mates......

reality catches up real quick...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
but this is not about who`s is right but what is right..
so frens sometime hypocrite but fact doesn`t.:smokin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
it's true..that's why ...REALITY sets in real quick when "true" facts are out.

now entire forum knows...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hyundai released details of the next installment in its all-new range of ‘i’ cars – the i10 which will replace the current Atos
model (called Amica in some markets) . Based on the same platform as the 2008 Kia Picanto, Hyundai’s new affordable mini car measures 3,565mm in length...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience