VIVA Members

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
how can i say this ek...
its more smoother...and more livelier in the mid-range rpm.
but im drivin an auto viva...
most of the power improvement is rob by the torque converter.
huhuhu!

viva can fit 16 inch and 17 inch sport rims.
but u need to find 5jj sport rims.
i dun tink there will be much choice though for these 16, and 17's...
amran..tebo tebo tebo...><

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Hi bros, hows the performance for the various model and what is the different for example 660 ex vs 660 bx... and the difference between 660, 850, 1000... Is the price on the perodua fixed or at show room can still go down?

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
dear all viva owners,
yesterday i test drive my friend's viva 1000cc, but facing a big problem. the car has no torque pull and no horse power. it just felt like losing pressure or something. his car is using open pod air intake, 1.7" piping, bullet and straight flow. could it be 1.7" piping too big ? or need to use S-flow instead ? how does DVVT reacts upon modified exhaust piping sizes.

plz advice, thanks

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
there open pod is part of the reason, other than that the straight flow with 1.7" also contributes to the lesser torque,power... Imagine trying to suck with a bigger straw than you can suck, it takes much more effort rite....same as blowing out, the velocity of air is affected.

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi guys,

I just got a basic Viva. What is the front/rear doors speaker size?

Oct 11, 2018
Johor bahru
IMG20181004184718.jpg
hi..im new here...wat other mods tat i can do for my little monster to make a good hp and get solid power and torque...and wat i have done is,over bore piston using myvi piston,lighten crank shaft and fly weel...then port and polish head,hight cams 262 jasma...twin plate clutch..so called the clutch loceng...hehe...rim 15" exhaust hks super silent wit 1.5 inc pipe..open pots avs filter...tested on dyno,im getting 135hp, engine sup up to 1.4cc...

Last edited:
Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hi..im new here...wat other mods tat i can do for my little monster to make a good hp and get solid power and torque...and wat i have done is,over bore piston using myvi piston,lighten crank shaft and fly weel...then port and polish head,hight cams 262 jasma...twin plate clutch..so called the clutch loceng...hehe...rim 15" exhaust hks super silent wit 1.5 inc pipe..open pots avs filter...tested on dyno,im getting 135hp, engine sup up to 1.4cc...
Bro.. 1.4L not 1.4cc la. And 135hp on the wheel? Dynojet or Mainline or Dynodynamics? That's a lot for a Viva! Anymore power increase you need a turbo la.. Nothing beats forced induction in terms of power increases.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
View attachment 572370 hi..im new here...wat other mods tat i can do for my little monster to make a good hp and get solid power and torque...and wat i have done is,over bore piston using myvi piston,lighten crank shaft and fly weel...then port and polish head,hight cams 262 jasma...twin plate clutch..so called the clutch loceng...hehe...rim 15" exhaust hks super silent wit 1.5 inc pipe..open pots avs filter...tested on dyno,im getting 135hp, engine sup up to 1.4cc...
Wow.. That’s a lot of power for a viva and it’s purely NA!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
View attachment 572370 hi..im new here...wat other mods tat i can do for my little monster to make a good hp and get solid power and torque...and wat i have done is,over bore piston using myvi piston,lighten crank shaft and fly weel...then port and polish head,hight cams 262 jasma...twin plate clutch..so called the clutch loceng...hehe...rim 15" exhaust hks super silent wit 1.5 inc pipe..open pots avs filter...tested on dyno,im getting 135hp, engine sup up to 1.4cc...

plonk in 1.3 yrv turbo...

or buy y1.5 alza and do forged internal for turbo

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
plonk in 1.3 yrv turbo...

or buy y1.5 alza and do forged internal for turbo
Think plonking in the yrv turbo would be a better choice compared to putting in the alza’s 1.5 engine with forged internal if there are readily forged internals for it? It’ll probably be much easier since the YRV engine is plug and play, don’t have to reduce CR or worry about engine issues since it’s factort spec.

However like bro vr2turbo mentioned, the chassis may not be able to take it as it was not meant to take so much stress. In my opinion, the current NA set up should be quite fun for some spirited drive on B roads, turbo charging it will definitely take away some of the fun and turn it more into a highway machine.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is the problem with modding, once used to current modded power, will need more.....hahhahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just changed to GAB hi-lo adjustables for Wira. As i m still a noob to all these adjustables, here are some of my concerns i hope you guys here can help to address.

1) Is there such thing as an optimum height? Does lower means more stability/better handling and tradeoff of comfort?

2) My right side is a bit lower than the left. Is this normal? I am running on 15" wheels, with around 2 fingers gap on the right and 3 fingers on the left.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience