Mod for Viva 660

SpeedJunkies

Dec 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hye guys ,

Next two week , I'm going to get my girlfriend a Perodua Viva 660 base line . What should i modify in terms of performance , comfort and security ? Please do enlighten me :nurse:

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Drop in or Open pod ? Fuel regulator ? exhaust system ? Cam pulley ? Rims 14 or 15 ? Sport springs or Adjustable ? Racing bars ? Management ? NO IDEA :D

p/s : its manual and lady driver :D ( saying no to converting engine :D )

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
if budget allows, y not get 1.0L instead? Then you can save alot on engine mods and still can climb up hill without much difficulties.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in that case, the basics would be
1. spark plugs
2. spark plug cables
3. open pod air filter with CAI (cold air intake)
4. lighten crank pulley, adjsutables cam pulleys.
5. light japan rims.
6. adjustable suspensions.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My honest POV, the car is already quite light so there's no need to further lighten it. Quite dangerous to drive if the car it too light given it's body design. 1st thing, you should put handling and chassis in no.1 Get some decent suspension kit, strengthening bars, better brake pads and rotors, wider tires and rims...then only you move on to power ups item....sort the above stuff out 1st since you have budget. more power but with poor handling is like a time bomb waiting to go off....just my 2 kupang

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Save the money on modding and Buy the 850 or 1.0 wan, month installment just 100+ more than 660 wan if u take the 850 wan..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with Titan and ehdrian. Get 850 unless really no budget then no choice. I believe 1.0 and 850 have more resale value. If u are buying a new car, I suggest you add bars first coz they are just plug and play but improve the stability alot. Not necessarily to install full range. I suggest you install anti rolls and front and rear strut. More than enough already.. Unless ur gf takes 90 degree corner at 90kmh. Second mod, maybe drop in filter with CAI if you want to improve the power abit. OR change the speakers! Perodua ori speakers tak boleh pakai punya lol. After that maybe rims?

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
Bro, sorry i am also going to suggest you get the 1.0 or at least the 850. With 660, is just super underpowered. You will also lose out on a lot of features in the car.

All the best with your purchase!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

did intke system with open pod, add in fse adjustable feul regulator, voltage stabilizer. mantain extractor but complement with 2 inch piping n 2 1/2 inch muffler, exedy semi cracing clutch, short shifter.....running on hotbit.....tuning cost 280 dunno what my mech did....but the car is suddenly all powerfull i mean for its 'stock form' la....and wats worst its siemen ecu ha ha ha ha.....i wonder if its just psychological....but than i've drove a putra before for 4years...so know the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience