VIP Style Cars

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Tohsan korkor... That's Lowenhart LD-R replica. 17x7.5JJ (offset 43).

IMHO, forget about running N16 with 17s. Looks small. Better go for 18s, u sure wun regret wan.

Unlike me... banghead everyday until now. *sigh*
is there any problem of putting in 18 inch,like u can't go for full steering turn? will it kill the comfort? Lastly whats the spec for 18 inch tat u suggest?

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Hahah... Yalor... Nothing beats stock rims for comfort.

Well, back to your Qs... It all depends on your tire size, wheel width, offsets and ride height.

If you get these spot on, there's no rubbing.

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
hello guy....i`m finding kenari vip pic...can post some?? like the black colour kenari with american style bumper...

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
thanks bro ongteckweng.......others??? i mean the vip club kenari black n red colour...urs fren?? or david frens??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

Need help.. my car is overheating it's a wira 1.5 carburated engine. Did an overhaul (Full) after white smoke started coming out. Just did it about a week ago. My mechanic says it's the motor oil type I should change from 10sae to a 20 sae or something like that. Everything is fine for about 20 to 30 mins but after that the temperature rises gradually to almost the red line. I've tried flushing the radiator, changing the termostat, changing the hoses, changing the fan but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience