VIP Style Cars - Luxury Indulgence ビップスタイル 

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
Justification 弁解

What is VIP Style? We guess you will pronoun as vee-eye-pee, if so you are making a big mistake. VIP should be pronoun as ‘vip’ (in sound like whip) or in japanese - bippu
(ビップ). There are many misconceptions about VIP which have origin from the spread of the style into Western where most people do not understand that it isn’t just a style, but also a culture.

In Japan, VIP car had been a hot trend and is common at the urban area. People might bear in mind that VIP Style car should be within the luxury and elegance sedans like Toyota Celsior, Crown, Aristo, Majesta while Nissan we have President, Cima and Gloria. Then, VIP stylers take this platform and loaded with massive auto kit, using air suspensions that could drive the car as low as they could; they also stretched the tires beyond the limits to fit on oversized wheels. Extreme offset are used so that the wheel lips kiss the fender.

In regards of VIP Style car, the aspect is different as many k-car, wagon, mpv, miniban and other owners began to get themselves influenced in bippu style (ビップスタイル). Cryptically, what makes a car ‘VIP’ is the car itself. It is no longer limit for traditional types of sedan e.g Crown. Many of crowds often doubted when they define what supposed to categorize in VIP. A Lexus? Camry? Accord? Or Daihatsu Move? Suzuki Swift? Toyota Wish? Honda Fit? Are they VIP cars? The answer is YES. No matter what car you own or see, they could possibly become one of the VIP Family cars. It is not just the car but the way of life.

VIP is a culture that merged with an odd of Yakuza [mob] element/Mafioso-influenced, it eliminates strength and fear. Thus, it creates the car VIP.

Interior 内装

- Supple Leathers
- Lounge Seat Cover
- Front Table
- Luxury Italvolanti Steering
- Inner Lighting System
- Premium Shift Boots/Gear Knob
- Luxury Pedals
- Hane (Feather)
- Crystal Rear View Mirror
- Crystal Doorlock Knob
- Floor Mat
- Dash Mat
- Fusa
- Crystal Ash Bottle
- Audio System
- Auto TV System
- Polished wood
- Curtain
- Pillow

Exterior 外装

- Bonnet Mascot/Badge/Ornament Hood
- Deepdish Rims
- Exhaust Sytem/Twin Pipe/Crystal Rouge
- Massive Auto Kit
- Chrome Lining
- Crystal Number Plate Emblem
- Billet Grille
- Devil Head Cover
- Devil Wing
- Crystal Emblem
- Jewel Wheel Nut
- Jewel Valve Cap
- Luxury Lighting
- Low Form

Magazine 雑誌

Info Links 接続

www.garson.co.jp
www.dad-co.jp
www.junction-produce.co.jp
www.fabulous.co.jp
www.boldworld.co.jp
www.k-break.com

Post Script 二伸

If you are interested to know more of ビップ, you can visit to www.vipdreamclub.com / www.vipdreamclub/newforum for further knowledge of VIP and share your precious experiences with all the VIP Family members.

Last edited:

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
Luxury Sedan - VIP STYLE

Luxury sedan or likely to call as saloon car is the widest range for VIP stylers.
The outlook is sleek and it is make for the V.I.P and so its appearance need not go for a big modification. Usually, they merged with big bumpers, billet grille, twin exhaust pipe, bonnet mascot, deepdish rim with biggest offset and etc.

Currently, there are many car auto kits and accessories companies available in asia. Such as Junction Produce, Garson, DAD and Fabulous.These are few among others that are well known for its brand and products.

Different company has a different style in producing their own products, e.g the auto kit style. If you prefer smooth and clean you can go for Junction Produce, while Fabulous is more on aggresive lines. The extreme VIP cars will come out with custom auto kits and fender flares that will just make you take a double take more than once.Taking a cue from the wheels aspect of it, they then take the most widest wheel with the most aggressive offset possible and just bolt those onto the car with no problems.

Last edited:

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
Elegant MPV - Home Sweet Home Style

In regards of mpv, it is possible to makeover it like VIP Style car,too. It is no longer a medium to drive superstars nor a stock-lifting van. You can make it as luxury as you can by adding some nice auto kits and lower your ride.

In Japan, mpv or miniban (minibus) are in categorize as of one part of Vip Family car. Some are taking extreme vip line, loaded with devil wings and heavy auto kits, some are into simple and clean style like Sessions and others.

Drawing as one example for VIP mpv,Ayumi - a Japan well known artist, she had a huge crowd of fans who are driving a Extreme VIP style mpv. This is a new trend among the youngster.

Mpv could be make into your moving home as well. Interior rear seats are taken off, removed unwanted accessories part and replaced with TV set,resting area, wine and dining and many styles which make you feel relax and as if you are at home.

Last edited:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006

this tyre... so thin wor... how to drive ooo...
sigh... maybe jap road is nice...
but if in malaysia die lo!!!
need to drive very very very carefully

vsmotorsport

Known Member
Aug 4, 2006
nice intro & pic bro...thanks man anyway...i start to play Bippu Style oso.very nice

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
VS bro i saw ur nickname at vipdreamclub forum...welcome welcome...

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Bro VSmotorsport u from k2oc rite? yup i saw his nick at vipdream forum..
I just 100% point at bippu style at this year.... slow slow upgrade my ride...hope more bippu OTR...hehe

wat u already touch 4 ur ride? bippu look now?

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
lol wtf k-cars can be VIP too ? . real VIP cars = Bentlys , RRs , Maybachs with big V engines heck some with W engines too lol . well diffrent strokes for diffrent folks .

but to stick with the japan car theme a fine example is a Lexus LS using V8s with butloads of torque .

more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexus_LS

Need for speed

Sep 11, 2004
Johor
infernaL said:
lol wtf k-cars can be VIP too ? . real VIP cars = Bentlys , RRs , Maybachs with big V engines heck some with W engines too lol . well diffrent strokes for diffrent folks .

but to stick with the japan car theme a fine example is a Lexus LS using V8s with butloads of torque .

more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexus_LS
VIP should be pronoun as ‘vip’ in japanese - bippu (ビップ). Not like wat u mean and the VIP car u list out at here... If u go kinokuniya u can see alot of Kcar Vipstyle magazine like K-style,Autoklein and Vip Wagon.

Here some Vipstyle Kcar pic from fabulous...

Here the Fabulous Luxury kcar Link

http://www.fabulous.co.jp/products/luxurykcar/

http://www.garson.co.jp

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
dior : the bodykits and stuff is intended to make it look classy and big ie like those sedans , but then again those Kcars look quite cute , like mini VIP styled estimas or odysseys .

but nothings beats the oldschool toyota crown for the vip/yakuza theme .

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
infernaL said:
dior : the bodykits and stuff is intended to make it look classy and big ie like those sedans , but then again those Kcars look quite cute , like mini VIP styled estimas or odysseys .

but nothings beats the oldschool toyota crown for the vip/yakuza theme .
If you read more vip style info in japan culture like Garson, you will know that the vip style car isn't ONLY focuses in the car range, but the car itself. Is how to make the CAR look VIP instead of pointing of which car is VIP.That is the STYLE. By the way. no one ever says that kcars or others can beats with the sedans.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience