VIP Style Cars - Luxury Indulgence ビップスタイル 

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
yup....but almost of japanese car use air suspension.....If malaysia can get in lower price the ok lo.....when we driving the air suspension will automatic up...air suspention 1way or 2way just can funtion when our car stop...Hip Hop style air suspension can control up n down even when driving.

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Yes, bippu style is the meaning in japanese whereas 'vip' as in sound same like 'whip' is another way round of the pronunciation.

E.g 'vip' (whip) style or 'bippu' style

Please don't read vee-eye-pee style.

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
So, is anyone having any big project to transfrom your ride into '"whip"' style?
pls share your idea or comment with us.

vsmotorsport

Known Member
Aug 4, 2006
ongteckweng said:
one thing about bippu style that its hard for us to follow...

"wheel lip kissing the fender"
no way we can drive our car daily with our road condition...
i'm kissing now mah!!!:regular_smile:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
vs...u r the champ mah...for my ride, difficult la...if i do that, my car will hang on its belly when going over speed bump...:(

Move, mine normal nia...more to exe style...if u r wanna true bippu...look @ David-Kia...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The injection of fun and spirited driving back into the Toyota brand is going well and strong as Toyota will be unveiling a new convertible sports hybrid concept at the Nurburgring 24 Hours. Although first displayed at the 2010 Tokyo Auto Salon, the concept, co-developed with Gazoo Racing, has been updated and will be introduced once again as the GRMN Hybrid Concept II.

Power will come from a petrol V6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience