VIP Style Cars

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
pic of my up and comin vip style car....

anyways...i need help....the rims....pcd98....kanasai....i duno how 2 find vip style rims with this kinda stupid pcd...any1 knw where??????!!!

Last edited:

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
Make 4 spacers to convert to 114.3 then you will have lotsa options for rims. I don't think anybody sells this conversion so you would have to go to machine shop to get them made.
pic of my up and comin vip style car....

anyways...i need help....the rims....pcd98....kanasai....i duno how 2 find vip style rims with this kinda stupid pcd...any1 knw where??????!!!

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
any knw where i can get it done?oh yeah...another weird thing...instead of nuts locking on the screws on the wheel hub.....mine is using bolt to screw in to the whole on the brake hub....damn mafan rite...hahahaha

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Same as Merc. Easy peasy... Same can be done, but u need to purchase some flathead bolts though. Have a browse at your local sparepart shops maybe? They should carry em.

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
finished product without rims,spotlights and other VIP necessities

this is just a mock view of how it will look like with the rims I got,dun think i can find lowering springs for this car.....:alberteinstein:

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Nice paintwork and body work... but IMHO, doesn't shout VIP to me. More to driftstyle? Nice rim! So you finally found a PCD that works for you eh? Must have cost a bomb?

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
yaloe..tats y i post it here...think if i put a spotlight i can claw back to vip style?now no moolah to change the kit d la...hahaha....
the rims,i followed ur advice...custom spacer cum pcd converter...but not really a straightforward job...alot os customization and trial and error...tats y no money now...hahaha....where else u think there's room for improvement...
another question....am i the 1st convertible vip(when i had done up the kit tats it,haha)?

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
How'd the wheels fit? Flush or sunken in? Did u cut the fenders like mentioned earlier? U really got a rare car, and being modded... even more rare!

Seriously, don't be carried away of the 'style' factor... It's your car and do it your way, IMHO.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tips to improve Fuel Economy

(Applicable for all vehicles including Cars, motorcycles, trucks, bikes etc)

Here are some very good tips on improving your vehicle's Fuel Economy / Increase Fuel Efficiency / Mileage. You’ll be amazed with these techniques and tips which seem so simple yet improve Fuel Efficiency drastically. In view of increasing fuel prices it is becoming more and more prudent to use them.

Use your gears wisely
Try to switch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience