how did that fella drive ah??
eat pills n drink ah??
or wanna kill some one in there??

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Maybe the Vios park infront of the mamak stall...while goin to reverse tat time, accidently shift the gear to "D" position instead of "R"...:hmmmm:

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
have u guys ever heard of mamak drive-thru..

where u place ur order on phone.. and ram into the restaurant to get ur order.. hikhikhik

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
haha maybe the vios owner dont want to wait want to do drive through leh
haha or maybe speeding cant control ram in haha
or see pretty girl forget see road

KahFui

Feb 26, 2005
Vios proven that Toyota marketing make sense
"Moving Forward" "Human Touch"...for this case "Moving Forward Mamak Stall"

TVCM a step ahead!

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
HAHAHAhahahHAAHAHHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :laugh: Had a really good laugh from those pics... kudos TVCM!!! :congrats:

Maybe owner was trying to convert to new dugong look and decided to feed the nose of the car to acheive the look :withstupid:

Last edited:

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
They never fail to make me laugh :rofl: ... driving the cheapest Yota around thinking they own Supras :thefinger:

THH

Oct 4, 2005
Did u guys saw any so call "Broken legs"?How come i cant see it or it's just a roti canai curry kua sambal ?I think the driver already been very upset for the incident,just dun keep "Shooting" him/her.(Stirctly No Offence)How come ppl like to judged as they don't even know about the true story & Don't u think those ppl are really behaved like a Unmature adult + childish.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I think the vios was pretty hungry....

Owner never feed it enuff so one fine day the vios ran amok and at the sight of some nice tasting roti canai, it went for it....regardless whether the owner liked it or not.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
these are called accidents ma..

i can say even the driver wouldn't want it to happen. But maybe she was just dozing off or something.and i bet she is regretting after the accident.but thank god no one was severely hurt or even died. seen many ridiculous accidents lately...haih..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HIN Malaysia 2011 is just 24hrs away. We have just a handful of pictures as part of the preview of what to expect this weekend at Malawati Stadium Shah Alam. Eye openers of the show would most definitely be the indoor arena experience in itself, Dyno Wars, Stage Performance and of course the show babes. The Matte Red SL you see above is a rendition of Exotic Mods latest project. An SL55 AMG clad in SL65...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience