Toyota Vios New Look -22/02/2007

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
i saw this Car in Taipan, Subang Jaya, on my way to shop. It's look powerfull and nice skirting. Can you see the back view, twin exzos pipe not bad man! What you all think? Any comments?

:congrats: :party: :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the body kit is preety ok. However, the blu colour has been overly used these days....so many cars on the road copying this color.....kononnya the blu color is being related to wrx and skyline.....

kinda sien..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
IMO, everything's fine, just the rear muffler position ... cut la hole in the netting area and put the twin mufflers out thru there ... nicer ma ... rather than in the middle, like got two dicks only .. LOL

kesh, your car isit ? want to tunjuk in ZTH here? hehehehh

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Get real la, with this kind of front extension bumper, where can you drive the car? every where scraping, speed bumps also you'll have problems already..sometimes i wonder why make the car so undrivable..we already leave in a stressful world, now further stress on driving..i wonder.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
hmm.. if an individual really live in such a stressful world, he should forget abt car mods totally n try to find ways to correct his ways in life to improve d living conditions that he's in... should be surfing iloveyoga.com rather than zth ;)

anyways..

d front is following Blitz design with a couple of added on intake holes while d rear is abit exxagerrated esp. d areas in black, should be kept minimal fr d gt diffuser look effect, well... each to their own i guess...

as fr d color blue - neither this car nor its bodykit is aggresive enough to 'own' this color...

rims... not 'out enuff'...

good effort though...

Last edited:

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
Get real la, with this kind of front extension bumper, where can you drive the car? every where scraping, speed bumps also you'll have problems already..sometimes i wonder why make the car so undrivable..we already leave in a stressful world, now further stress on driving..i wonder.
wait, think of it this way. The owner IS already living in a very stressful world. He got so damn fed up with all the shits happening around him that he wanted something to make himself happy. So, he use his hard earn money and "zheng" his ride. He wanted a RM1 million+ ride that's as low or even lower that this but he thought that will make his life even more stress.

:shades_smile:

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
Nope!

IMO, everything's fine, just the rear muffler position ... cut la hole in the netting area and put the twin mufflers out thru there ... nicer ma ... rather than in the middle, like got two dicks only .. LOL

kesh, your car isit ? want to tunjuk in ZTH here? hehehehh
Hey man, as i told you l this is not my car ok. I saw and took a snap shot of this Vios when i'm on my way for dinner...so i fell like want to share this photo with you all in ZTH and want ur comments.

FYI...i'm not using Toyota car! :withstupid: :marchmellow:

Last edited:

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Like u said: "IT LOOKS POWERFUL"...what a waste...

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
yes what a "WASTE" for the poor ppl, BUT what great for the 'RICH PPL"! They don't know what to do with their money, all goes to Vehicle just because Hobby Let them enjoy it...all individual taste!

Last edited:

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
Proton

kesh: so, dude, wat car do u drive?

Seens we all live in a stressful world, so i use a Malaysia Made Car. Simple Living High Thinking way lahh! :shades_smile: So how about you mate?

drMpower

May 1, 2006
horrible man.. dont ever post some sxxx like that again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few months ago Ferrari got into trouble with the world when allegations surfaced suggesting that the barcode in its logo was subliminal advertising for Marlboro cigarettes; the scuderia's title sponsor.

Ferrari moved quickly to strongly deny the reports but the damage was done and Ferrari had to agree to remove the barcode. Now Ferrari has unveiled a new logo for all its team's attire and car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience