vios owners..sell your vios and buy this lambo...if u want to tiong...u know what

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
one rear muffler already cost you rm$30k.....also not to scratch the PPG paint.......all parts are expensive....

I only dare to buy if i have rm$200k spare cash....pay $75k for the car the keep the rest for petrol,roadtax,insurance and maintanance...maybe can last 1 year...then sell the car and go pokkai... :P

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Woah, never thought there could be 2 Diablos here... if there's 2, chances are there's probably others hidden as well. :biggrin: 75k for a car like is a bargain alright, but surely it's going for 750k... no one sane would price this car that low.

Anyone else seem to notice how Lamborghinis look good in almost any colour imaginable (save for pink)? Lambos look great in purple, lime green, even the (I think) 40th Anniversary blue on the Murcielago looks fit on the car. Try putting any of those colours on a Ferrari and it'll look like crap.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If it was for 75k even the car wash fella for that car dealership would have bought it already...

BTW Ive had a ride in one of these... its not that hard to drive really.
The Countach is the one that will snap your leg.

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
if i have the sparecash
i'd buy it
build a turning stage thingy
park the car there
let it turn :D

tengok only :p

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
my boss buddy use murcielago but no road tax...he says not worth paying for it.....
if i get that lambo noneed to worry about parts cause i try my best to d.i.y...if cannot diy transplant a japan engine like the rb20det......

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
jeffblazed said:
my boss buddy use murcielago but no road tax...he says not worth paying for it.....
if i get that lambo noneed to worry about parts cause i try my best to d.i.y...if cannot diy transplant a japan engine like the rb20det......
Like that become msia type of lambo.....call it "Lembu kini"????? Why not try to transplant kancil 660cc engine inside...then noneed pump so much petrol....just cruising 60kmh top speed on the highway..ppl will respect you......remember to put on the "GEE TEE WING"....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
links said:
Like that become msia type of lambo.....call it "Lembu kini"????? Why not try to transplant kancil 660cc engine inside...then noneed pump so much petrol....just cruising 60kmh top speed on the highway..ppl will respect you......remember to put on the "GEE TEE WING"....
under power la bro kancil engine......

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
75K worth it!!!Change japanese engine inside.Lambo engine put in the rear not infornt so must find rear engine put inside

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if we can gather 5 ppl, 10% discount that means
for 4G15 : 410-41 = 369

369 for 4G15 extractor

for 4G9X : U guys gotta calculate yourself
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience