V8-powered MR2

-e f i n i-

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Kuching
Visit site
woah MK!! for real?? a 1UZ in your SW? this one will become fulltime track car or still your daily driven baby??
6odd pounds more eh? not much difference. but 1UZ has twice the number of cylinders 3S has right? aluminium block?
how bout 3UZ?

hmm rolla, i dont think it will be that cheap... considering how many parts there are in the market for 1UZ.
hehehe rolla, if AW11 can, TE71 or KE70 sure can wan right?
hehehehe, i ask you a question, what engine will you see in a KE70 5 years from now?
hehehehe

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
AW11 or SW20 can, because as said, only 6 pound more than the 3sg, sommore they are mr layout so it doesn't really make too much diff to the balance of the car imho.

but te71 and ke70 is fr wor, 3sg masuk already lari the balance...

5 years from now ar..? honestly i was hoping to see 1AZ-FSE inside xE7# chassis.

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
BEN,

1uz got so cheap or not ??1.5k with all the parts ?? the last time i ask 4k for engine only.... not even wiring,ecu+gb yet.....

synchron

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Yes, It is the price. There is atleast 3 version of the 1uzfe. Might be a liitle more now. That is the price i got when i enquire last 3 months.

If you were to buy the 1uzfe engine, please choose with the wirring and ecu with it.

I saw 3 different kind of 1uzfe. The main different in these engine is the oil pan. Some version is in the back, middle and front.

The next problem will be the wirring and ecu. All 3 types comes with different type of wirring and ecu.

Other small problem is the mouting bracket, fuel rails are also different. Some come with normal 4 cams engine, some with TRC and the last is VVTI type. So far i haven see any on the VVTI type. TRC version is very common, but i recommend to get the first version which is the normal 4 cams type because it is much easier to understand its system and also the characteristic of the engine. The less the electronic the less problem that you will be facing.

Halfcut normally comes at a price of 4k.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title. Any one knows where to get VOLTRONIC engine oil and gearbox oil at Johor Bahru area ???

Search the net, but no result, no VOLTRONIC website for malaysia too.

Only know the distributor is by Voltronic West Malaysia, same no website too.

Any one have idea ?? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience