V-tec Vs Mivec

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
I agree. Eventhough I am using a Mitsu Engine, I still believe Honda has the edge over Mitsu in terms of tuning flexibility...and of course, more vroom....

never ending story but good topic for newbies. Both engine got pro and con, depend on the application,daily driven car,drag car,track car or illegal race..But to me most of this category vtec is more favorable due to the part availablity and tunning session.. I love mitsu engine but have to admit honda engine has it own capablities.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
ALWAYS VOTE FOR MITSUBISHI.....:proud:

n/a = mivec
turbo+performance = 4g63t n 4b11 evo's

mitsubishi is always leading.......

Trust me..:burnout:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Yeah that's why Mitsubishi is constantly trying to survive in the car market :adore:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
I trust you but who is going to trust me ?:bawling:If Mitsubishi is leading, then the sales should be higher but this is not the case la...

n/a = mivec

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
not all ppl buying car for sport, race or performance used. there are many kind of ppl in the world with different taste. for me, mitsubishi just rite to my taste.
exp; toyota hilux vs triton, in term of handling, triton outperform the hilux. triton also have better crash rating but many of uncle in malaysia are favor to hilux.
if u compare civic 2.0 with lancer gt, in term of handling n chasis dynamic, lancer gt are better but in term of comfort lancer still have room to improve.
mitsubishi is not leading in the world, but i juz like the car they built.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
erm..yup..i agree..
mitsu is not leading in at all segment cars production in da world..
honda,toyota,nissan or mazda hav a best side too of their segment..
depend on da follower too..

for me, i always vote 4 mitsu coz i always looks beside da performance.. and i always look mitsu always leads from there..
the successefull evo's for example.. no 7 years old standart 1 boys in malaysia didnt looks n say 'wahh' the evo's in front of
his eyes.. if da 7 years old boys will not seen n say 'wahh' anymore to da evo's came in front to his eye yet..
da mitsubishi hav stopped da evo's production anymore.. this is da mitsubishi ceo statement.. not mine ar..huhu.
so, thats was da example..hmm.. from me..
diffnt ppl..diffrnt thnking..huhu..:proud:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
It's all debatable.

But keep in mind that all 2.0L Civics and Lancer GTs do not come with big power Mivec or VTEC setups. Kind of no point comparing the two, especially in the new generation of vehicles.

Off topic but an interesting point to bring up would be, would anyone still like Evos when they go hybrid tech?

I, myself (Being a Honda guy), am not remotely interested at all in the CR-Z.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

n/a = mivec

I'm not a Mitsubishi kaki or Honda kaki but I did owned few car models including proton and Perodua.

I do agreed with you on this. Thank you. :biggrin:

arecab

Jul 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ofcoz vtec..:stupid:

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

12hour Sepang MME Race 2009... 1600cc category... winner= Satria Neo R3.... lol 1.6 campro.. What happen to all vtec n mivec in that race?? haha
satria neo use new system..cps...:adore:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
(just joke) CPS = Cincai Pasang Sahaja , cps also win?? mivec and vtec lame lor .. :bawling:

i vote mivec since i own it, 4g92 + gsr 1.8 block + turbocharged = monster already :biggrin:
for car performance, it is a fact that the more $$ u spend the more horses and torque u will get, i vote for cps or campro for thier top speed since my fren gen 2 can race with 6a12tt(V6) at speed > 180 at high way, actually mine also can but i think my ball will gone if i drive like tat :bawling: , i still gt "P" at my mirror, :biggrin: safety is my first concern :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Mitsu Galant V6 viento's door seals are rotting away, and that allows rainwater to enter the cabin. Its kinda hard to find replacement seals as the car is pretty rare, and the perdana's ones dont fit. Can any one with experience guide me on how to fix this? Perhaps some universal door seals which i can use?

Rotten door seals :

Car model (not actual car) ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience