UY-GTJ Uphill Breakfast 30th Jan 2011

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
you the one with white evo? nice ride.

our pics are nothing. waiting for video from Blood Red. :driver:
yup, that's me, but there are a lot more sweeter rides there yesterday morning :biggrin:

yeah, waiting for BR's video too... :burnout:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
you the one with white evo? nice ride.

our pics are nothing. waiting for video from Blood Red. :driver:
Guys, sorry no video this time. I wanted to make a short 'movie', but couldn't get enough materials since I didn't go all the way up.

Besides, was busy helping out a friend in need that day... :nurse:

So... I guess, Insya Allah, there will be another trip up. Just waiting for brother Temujin to organize another one.

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
I think V-Spec brought and sponsored him to flag off la.. V-Spec trying to venture into events management to expand his parts business pulak.. :rofl:
hahaha :rofl::rofl: v-spec sponsored bra or flag??:hmmmm: y cant see his face??i thought it was something else's pic :confused: BTW nice to meeting u guys even we don't spend much time for chit chat..great pictures by z34 and loose_end..thanks a lot bros :adore: I like it!ahaq ahaq!!.. and so sorry to our fren coz cant help on his need :banghead::banghead:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Great turn out peeps!

We've got a complete collection of GT-Rs as well.. from R32, R33, R34 and an R35 as well!

Not to mention the Silvias and many other makes.. quite a party aye! :biggrin:

We'll have another one soon.. need to get my wiring sorted as I was running up UY-GTJ with a non-functioning dash.. :biggrin:

V-Spec, please arrange for cute girls to flag off la.. Dun want the bozo in pink bra.. :rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Great turn out peeps!

We've got a complete collection of GT-Rs as well.. from R32, R33, R34 and an R35 as well!

We'll have another one soon.. need to get my wiring sorted as I was running up UY-GTJ with a non-functioning dash.. :biggrin:

V-Spec, please arrange for cute girls to flag off la.. Dun want the bozo in pink bra.. :rofl:
finally get to meet u bro, after 'knowing' each other for so long in dcm :rofl:

ur car dun need speedo la... need tacho only coz its a monster... :adore:

and a fuel gauge so u dun run out of fuel :rofl:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
finally get to meet u bro, after 'knowing' each other for so long in dcm :rofl:

ur car dun need speedo la... need tacho only coz its a monster... :adore:

and a fuel gauge so u dun run out of fuel :rofl:

Yeah! Nice to finally meet u although we only got to talk for like a few seconds only.. :biggrin:

Next time we go up again bro.. then we properly sit down over roti telur and talk cock sing song.. :beer:

Owh.. ironically speedo and fuel gauge were working.. the others like tacho, oil temp, oil press, boost and voltage meter is not working due to blown fuse for the dash.. :hmmmm:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice event guys...

kepet

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Great turn out peeps!

my 1st time breakfast ride not complete...but its ok. unforgettable experience...make new friends and finally get to know mr temujin and mr what have i done?

hope to join u guys again next trip :)

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
bro blood red...
i'm the botak that at roadside with some bros that day.. hehe.. can i join again ar?? ^^

Bro kepet nice to meet u too..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just as the internet rumour mills hit overdrive to speculate that the upcoming Pagani Zonda replacement, currently codenamed C9, could be called the Huayra, the second of five teaser videos have been released that apart from offering a glimpse of the interior to showcase the intricate Pagani craftsmanship, also could have let slip on the actual...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience