Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast #2

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
CasperR and Loki, unfortunately my brakes is still lying in my store room and my tyres still no where in sight, need to save up for those nice rubbers.

After those are done, time to rempit. :P
Whens that? 2012? :rofl:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
According to the Mayans, 21st of Dec 2012 is the end of the world, so I better get it done before that. Hehehe

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
... ill confirm my attendance by this sturday doc ... gotta sort out couple of things ... or alternatively, ill join with my L**** :burnout:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
kakakakaka ... its a car la dude

p/s i neither have a lover nor lambo/lancia/lembu/lorry/lotus/lexus/lengloi etc etc etc ... case closed and any further correspondences shall not be entertained.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
kakakakaka ... its a car la dude

p/s i neither have a lover nor lambo/lancia/lembu/lorry/lotus/lexus/lengloi etc etc etc ... case closed and any further correspondences shall not be entertained.
u dah free Agent ke belum? Are you busy clearing your leave or have you been counter offered?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
just realized that i have 20 days of un-utilized annual leave and my last day at this joint will be by this coming Jan 31st ... it means that i have to work until ... DANG, today!

well, they did counter offer but the package given was not of top notch quality ... or shall i say, expired products' quality or sort off

there are few options available and i havent made any firm decision ... lets see how

in the neanwhile, lets L**** :-)

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
Got back from London this morning.

Haven't driven in 4 weeks, so am very much looking forward to the Sunday drive!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Probably not...might go fishing at titiwangsa hehehehe :biggrin:

I can bring a big frikkin turbo though.....in a box and not connected to an engine :rofl:
Bring the turbo and dump it into titiwangsa hahahaha.. Boring dah titiwangsa, my college was situated within the park.. Tempat dating2 saman muda2 dolu... Hahahaha

Got back from London this morning.

Haven't driven in 4 weeks, so am very much looking forward to the Sunday drive!
Welcome back bro!

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bring the turbo and dump it into titiwangsa hahahaha.. Boring dah titiwangsa, my college was situated within the park.. Tempat dating2 saman muda2 dolu... Hahahaha
YUCKK!!! mesti ada tempat bekas kau hehehehehe :love::listen:

Oit, how can dump turbo la wei...freshly rebuilt by Tong with 360 bearings, surge ported compressor housing and twin scroll turbine housing 1.00 AR.... some fisherman gonna get a super catch :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=29068584&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="200" width="335">

The video from the Awesome Threesome photoshoot a while back by Awesome Powered. This was kind of an impromptu video though I hope you guys enjoy it!

The Awesome Threesome! on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience