Turbocharged & Supercharged in a Cefiro?

Jan 24, 2007
Ultimate Cefiro said:
Ewuzh: unfortunately we cant convert the 3.0L to 3.5L since it goes against the government rules......unlike in u.s. or other countries.............then availability of the VQ35DE or HR is unlike in U.S. as well......so have no other option but to choose bolt on turbo........i have a VQ30DET engine which get from a Y33 which i dismantle it for strenghtened parts into my ori. engine...........Gd for u all in U.S.

as well wut is the cost for the supercharger / bolt on turbo kits for 3.0L A32 in U.S.?????
Do the VQ30DET turbo exhaust manifolds fit onto front wheel drive A32 VQ30DE without modification?

The supercharger kit was $3800 USD new. Turbo kits are around $4500 USD.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Do the VQ30DET turbo exhaust manifolds fit onto front wheel drive A32 VQ30DE without modification?

The supercharger kit was $3800 USD new. Turbo kits are around $4500 USD.
i doubt it as the VQ30DET comes in FR form, hence the orientation of the engine is east-west instead of north-south for FF car...so the exhaust manifolds will be diff for both engine...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: n then the mounting problem is another story........oso for the geabox........BUT i rather take the parts from dat engine.........

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
think the 3L auto box can stand the turbo torque. just don't do high boost loh, 0.3 will do.

The intake and exhaust manifold need to custom made and its not easy cause space under the hood for the V6 Transverse engine is very tight...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dad who drives a BMW E34 520 with a 525 engine bought the car in a very immaculate condition but the paint was hacked! Ive been wanted to detail it for some time but i know black is the worst colour to be detailed. As a beginner i took it as a lesson and training , as long i didnt burn the paint right? =p
SO i just took up the Front Bonnet as a test session for a black colour so that i could learn from my mistakes.

not forgetting the steps that KC taught me, just gives me a peace of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience