Turbo-charged Altezza

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Anyway turbo kit here for RS200 for sale :thefinger: if someone cares to turbo-charge their 3S-GE.

p/s : turbo-kit impossible to fit 1JZ :biggrin:.

FYI green = my elder brother chasing me with his 1JZ altezza (standard boost 0.7).... very fast at low & mid range rpm response. i win him cause of my final drive at 4.3 & 0.8bar boost and at high range rpm.
hehe ... can i join or not ... i will detune my car to 0.8 bar of boost ... thehehehe :slug:

Bump:
:adore:Our two taikors (porosaki & Jahax) have shown up..:adore:..this is the most active thread in the Altezza forum for a long time yes...:biggrin::rofl:
lama tak jumpa la taiko ... lets arrange for mega gathering again ... old members and new members alike ... what say u?

my hp kong last time and lost most of u guys numbers ... kindly contact me or send me u numbers via pm ... thanks

Bump:
Now i found you Jahax!!!!!!!! Kahwin ke belum? heheheh

Bump: how about super charged ?? hehe.. any advice?
oic leng chai, sudah dapat anak ka? ... hehehe

pk47

1,000 RPM
Jun 8, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
interesting discussion here.:biggrin:
i just wondering a 3sge with turbo charge can increase how much bhp? Any 1 can share?
im a future newbee for altezza, should getting it next week........kekeke

Bump: interesting discussion here.:biggrin:
i just wondering a 3sge with turbo charge can increase how much bhp? Any 1 can share?

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
interesting discussion here.:biggrin:

well, if u have the cash...it can go up to 500hp as mentioned earlier (assuming like the NA 3s engine in the gt300 race) but only good for only 600km!! lol

so heres an interesting question to wonder.

if u have 500hp on engine/ or rear wheels/ front wheels what ever... how are u gonna drive on the normal streets? can you drive everyday? can you enjoy the returns on the cash u dump in for so much??

:adore: i wonder....

thinking of having lots of HP but ACTUALLY driving having it on the road is different ....my oh my...

me 500hp no thx. no money no time....

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
rear wheel slippage at all times when you want the power = no fun.
Agreed! this usually happens with high powered rear wheel drives. I think best to only tune up to your needs and not wants, cause i am sure most if not all uses their tezza's for daily drives and city drives instead of track.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Agreed! this usually happens with high powered rear wheel drives. I think best to only tune up to your needs and not wants, cause i am sure most if not all uses their tezza's for daily drives and city drives instead of track.
Well put ! Actually what's the use of 400-600bhp available if you cannot even use the full potential of it.. You'll be just getting slipping rear wheels if you don't know what you're doing to your car.. Drivability is the key. :biggrin:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
lama tak jumpa la taiko ... lets arrange for mega gathering again ... old members and new members alike ... what say u
No prob Taikor Jahax..but can only do in Jan 2009..coz I will be away next week until end of the month...:biggrin:
Wanna see what u have done to you "Monster"..:burnout:

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Any Tezza owner here using 3sgte...need your help,....urgently!!! my 3sge about to "Kong"...con rod bearing sound start to appear.:banghead:

Bump: Any Tezza owner here using 3sgte...need your help,....urgently!!! my 3sge about to "Kong"...con rod bearing sound start to appear.:banghead:

azrin.kasman

From Facebook
Dec 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hi

I am currentl in the process of swapping n altezza engine into my TA28 Celica and very interested in boosting it. May I know where to get BOT for this engine locally? what are the option? how about the EMS? Kindly share your experience on the performance gain from it. response, etc.

Thank you

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Been MIA and have been busy fighting bulls and other BS with my buddy KC... :-)

Been away too long and decided to embark on a small project of mine...

Typical orange peel from modern paints...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience