turbine brand question

swatchBatik84

Jun 14, 2005
Sunway
i am thinking to buy chop shop or jasma turbine, is that any out there one using jasma turbine ? i need to know the lifespan n the peformance on the jasma turbine , i am using volvo 850 t5 , thinking to get a td05 18g in ,but chop shop very hard to get it , other then jasma got anybrand intro pls let me know thanks , pls comment thanks

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i am thinking to buy chop shop or jasma turbine, is that any out there one using jasma turbine ? i need to know the lifespan n the peformance on the jasma turbine , i am using volvo 850 t5 , thinking to get a td05 18g in ,but chop shop very hard to get it , other then jasma got anybrand intro pls let me know thanks , pls comment thanks
Err... The Jasma TD05 is DSM mount. So, there are things to be modded in order to plunk in to the the TD05 18G.

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
i heard if u wanna service the jasma or changing the kit it needs to be only jasma`s kit,u cant use aftermarket`s kit to service it so its aint friendly user turbine

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i heard if u wanna service the jasma or changing the kit it needs to be only jasma`s kit,u cant use aftermarket`s kit to service it so its aint friendly user turbine
Give it to tong turbo, that fella can even plunk in a Garrett compressor housing into a td05. Wakaka..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

bro, just go to TONG TURBO and i'm sure u can find wat u need thr.. =)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is anyone know where can i buy the arb bush? I already change my rear arb
to mivec arb, which diameter is 16 mm. Most of the spare part shop I went,
didn't has this part and I just bought one but cannot fit. Any advice from
you all. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience