TT on this coming Friday (18th May)?? Picture Uploaded!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Oh, darn. I had a dinner to attend tonite. Don't think I will be done by 8:30pm. :(

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
is ok....you're always welcome to drop by =)

p.s don't miss this v-spec. trust me on this.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Guys, I've managed to secure 10 parking spaces at the 'Location'!!! So dont be late!!!

What is Bintang Palace and De Vegas, anyway?

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
Hehe, it was a fun night...too bad bad work interrupted :furious:
Pretty sure benny was enjoying himself while skagee went missing, dunno what he was doing..hehe ;)

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
heay.... little brother hornbag, sure i am happy lah.... got pretty chics man...hahaha..... see u !

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
No pics mer? Show me what I miss la. :(

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
aiya, i totally missed out the TT thread again. Stupid desa park has no internet yet - but now i have :) hahahaha...

yeah man, where did you guys detour to after TT? a bit curious here, more curious is why Skagee dun know where is Bintang Palace and De Vegas... sure or not ? :)

Pics please.

Benny, did you manage to recruit the gals into the SKyline club ? dun have skyline nevermind lah, they can take taxi over n we can send them back hahaha..

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
heay heay...bro...dont court my name wei..... if not miss khoo will kill me la.... i did not send any chics from there ler....brother hornbag...please help me to clarify oh...... hahaha....

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
HHahahahahahahaha :) ....tats a good line. Anyway thanks to Cheaka and Skagee for that night. Shld hav warn us earlier not 2 bring gf / wife leh, could have enjoyed more.....HEheheheheh....Sssshhhhhh!! Kalau gf tau mati aku, jadi kes Mona Fendi pulak nanti...Looking forward for the next TT.

Benny ....don't you think end of this week is too soon man (just my 2 cent)? Oh n sorry cannot join u and Jason for Frasier Hill 'rush' ;) last week.

Cheers guys!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hahhahah..The pictures will be posted by Cheaka soon..its the censored version though:cyclops:

Weihan 76: I have been educated by one of our members who has a running account in De Vegas and Bintang Palace .Cant reveal who it is but his name starts with B....:mouth_closed:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Thank you for those who had turned up in supporting the Viva Dance Party last Friday. Here's some photo to share....and some of the pictures are a bit of a *ahem* :_: to be posted in the public..therefore for more, please visit Sync Optima Sdn Bhd - Drift - Events - Session - Malaysia

Sneak peak of the dance show-off .. :X-:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Gulp. I see chicks....err...let me rephrase.....scantily clad chicks.......with provacative moves......and beer too.......

Damn!! And I missed it. :confused_smile:

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
I quote what skagee told me "weekly TT miss never mind, but when I say come means come....lol" Never know end up got good stuff to see

Thumbs up to skagee and cheaka for everything, so can send me more pics of it? =) keke

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
This Friday dun have more ar? :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience