try it, amazing stuff

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
His url and the link it is showing is different. If you want to know what it is, copy the link instead of clicking it.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Its not really amazing. I doesn't mind read but I don't want to spoil the fun so you guys can try and figure it out yourselves.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It took me a few clicks and paying attention to the changes in the symbols on the side.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
it's all wonders of maths....
kekekekeke

but quite interesting for the first time whereby u quiz urself how's it been done...

actually recieved it in my emails last time...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
chypher said:
can pm me how come it can read my mind?? silverfish?
Highlight below to read the spoilers. I suppose some people would want to know.

It doesn't read your mind. The results of the equation are always the same ie. there is only a set of possible answers. The symbol for that set of answers are all the same. But that symbol used is change everytime you click to make it less obvious that there is a same set of answers and so you get a different symbol everytime. Pay attention to numbers 9, 18, 27, ... You will see that their symbols are the same (as in symbol for 9 is same with 18, 27 and so on).

Warning; probably not the best explanation you will ever see. If somebody can do a better job, please do.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Ok, if you notice, everytime you select a number and minus off, you will end up with 9, 18, 27, 36....81. In short, whatever the answer is, its always incremental of 9. Next, notice that 9, 18, 27....81 are always off the same symbol. Simple explanation!

In mathematics terms, its called 'Identity'. Whatever digits you throw in, the answer is already predicted. Something we learn in Add Maths form 4 and form 5. Of coz the stuff we learn are a lot more complicated with lots of formulae.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Dude, kasi hidden sikit lar. Some people probably still trying. Actually some of it goes off the 9 incremental pattern.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On the first out lap, while exploring the big Audi on pre set braking zone comes, the rather good brakes immediately hinted it was going to be a great day ahead. It is Goodyear's latest and greatest Asymmetric 3 tyre launch event and they've prepared a handful of Audis for the new tyre test...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience