trouble with vacuum meter

ruffyongcs

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hey.. i was wondering if the vaccum meter after you drove a while den the vaccum meter will stuck half way? means like it will remain that number even if you still pressing accelerate? i'm newbie. i just got my vaccum meter plugged on .. but i not sure how it works. the vaccum meter moves .. after a while you step the accelerator.. it dont move anymore.. any comment? please!!:confused::confused::confused:

ruffyongcs

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: trouble with vaccum meter

ehh... dont scare me ehhh.. i just fixed.. not even 2 months also.. but i just wanna know is it everytime we press the acelerator the meter will go up .. or it would just stuck there after a while?

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009

if i remember correctly is every time you let go the accelerator the meter will go down.

its like a meter for your accelerator, you press it will go up and go down if you let go.
it wont stuck in the middle if let go the accelerator completely.

correct me if I'm wrong! :biggrin:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB

if u just fix it...go back to the shop where u bought it....
izzit possible dat the meter/vacumm pipe is stuck??

ruffyongcs

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

that's is why i dont know..i'm not sure either. because i drove after a while.. when i maintain my speed.. that i dont press the accelerate nor release.. it stucked.. den when i try to press again.. it dont move up or down d.. i was wondering about the condition.. i dont think the pipe stuck.:confused:

ruffyongcs

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
lol.. should be i guess.. because after a while .. suddenly the meter not moving already .. oh ya.. anyone here..felt that after installing vaccum meter,.. your gear is hard to shift? mine is auto car. vios 08. i felt that..

ruffyongcs

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
he cut a pipe around the engine there. den .. connect it through. you guess mind if i send pict to you? because i dont know how to upload here. i'm sorry. i'll show you through pict.:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very interested to get an FD2R, also the price just dropped. Above that I'm putting a side about RM20k for car mod. What am I looking at & what could I get from that kind of budget?
I don't need a track car & not going to spend too much. If needing topping up above the budget abit would be fine. I'm asking this before getting the car...

What I have is mind is NOT to change the major parts in FD2R. What comes in with the car should be good enough already. Just mod it to the limit that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience