triple plate clutch n 800cc injectors

ron_jeremy

Sep 11, 2005
kl
looking for options for triple plate clutch and 800cc injectors for RB26...any sugestions?

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
ron_jeremy said:
looking for options for triple plate clutch and 800cc injectors for RB26...any sugestions?
You also need to start looking for an spare gear box if you are looking for an triple plate clutch.

Static

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
The Never Never Land.
Visit site
ron_jeremy said:

Triple plate for Push Type or Pull Type GTR gearbox ?

I have a HKS Tilton Triple Plate but its for Pull Type RB26.

ron_jeremy

Sep 11, 2005
kl
thanx for the reply..well..i always get the feedback that that triple plate clutch wud have negative effect on gearbox..but i don't understand why..care to xplain? what is pull n push gearbox..the stock gear box on pull or push?

emm..currently run on 550cc injectors..but notice the temperature tend to increase quite fast...if constantly ram the car..oil temp wud go to about 110c..running on boost of 1.4bar..but the water temp maintained. so i wonder it must be the injectors..coz the duty shows max of 93%...

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
ron_jeremy said:
thanx for the reply..well..i always get the feedback that that triple plate clutch wud have negative effect on gearbox..but i don't understand why..care to xplain? what is pull n push gearbox..the stock gear box on pull or push?

emm..currently run on 550cc injectors..but notice the temperature tend to increase quite fast...if constantly ram the car..oil temp wud go to about 110c..running on boost of 1.4bar..but the water temp maintained. so i wonder it must be the injectors..coz the duty shows max of 93%...
Hi Ron,

Nice to see you in this forum. I have to admit that I'm a big fan of your movies. I especially like the one you did with that Singaporean chick..anyways....

Oil has a higher boiling tempt, or in this case, higher break down tempt as compared to water, which usually boils at 100 deg at sea level. Unlike water, oil needs to be at an optimum tempt in order for it to work at its best. Due to its make up and viscosity, oil is most effecient around 70 deg - 130 deg..So, if the oil temp reads reads 110 deg, do not be alarmed. However, based on you response by stating that, the water temp maintained,

I would assume that you are using the standard water temp meter as an indication. I would advise for you to get an aftermarket water tempt as the stock meter is totally useless..it will only start to move when you engine is overheated (ie 110 deg).

The type of oil that you use also have something to do with the tempreture that you get... The better oils usually runs cooler..

Controlling water and oil tempt by way fueling is not a good idea. Though popular in the early nineties, it has proven to cause accelerated engine wear due to it over richness...

ron_jeremy

Sep 11, 2005
kl
thanx skagee...well..i wish to do a movie on malaysian babes..i think they are way hotter than those singaporean babes!! it just that susah nak cari makan la!!

anyway..the water temp reading was from hand held commander..so is it not accurate too? emm..currently the car runs on approximately 11 a/f at the higher end of the revs...emm..so u do not think that upgrading the injectors would be a good idea? well..those injectors are quite expensive anyway..so..what wud be a better way to solve the high oil temp? emm..i'm using motul 300v...

and the clutch thingy..seems to slip whenever rev higher than 7,000..can't feel the g..it wasn't like that bfore...

sorry to ask many questions..just that i'm still learning about the car..

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Handheld?I would assume that you are using a Power FC..if that's the case I suppose its fairly accurate.

Running on 11 AF is quiet sufficient in my books infact I would say its a bit on the rich side ...but what are you using to read the AF?..

I think those who know me well knows what I think of Motul Malaysia..so I better not say anything heeeheee

The power drop that you are experiencing is unlikely the cause of clutch slip..most clutch slip occurs during mid to lower revs, as that is when you get your max torque...unless you are using some super duper big turbo that have peak torque at the higher end...do check your AF with a wideband..I would assume the drop of power is cause by the richness if your mixture

Your questions are ok...as long as you give me an autograph photo of yourself :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was hijacked near United Garden, Old Klang Road today at 3.45pm.. three chinese man at age 45-50 rob my car...the car was a Mercedes Benz C200K Compressor bearing with registration number WLC 9753 Silver in colour.. anyone saw the car please call me immediately at 0122085633 or report at the nearest police station, thanks for helping... your help was much appreciate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience