trip to thailand paradise.

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
guy..i think we should arrange a long jerney trip..to thailand..bangkok ..or..maybe koh samui..

if too far maybe can arrange to phuket ...or hatyai..:burnout:

got gfren bring gfren..if not yet have gfren hahah..sure that is a paredise city..

any idea...?

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
is time to go next door ...sawadeekrap......peredise city...:nurse:

like motorbiker..they always traveling all around to thailand..i think we should orgenise the trip.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
good idea rev! but this needs very proper planning...one thing for sure we'll make a trip to penang soon. hehe.

but i need to find driver side recaro for long distance driving..driving in full bucket more than 2 hours can make my tulang belakang bengkok man..

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
This is a good idea but lets wait for the A(h1n1) virus to settle down 1st..

There are reported cases in thailand(bangkok & hatyai) and 1 in penang..

Enjoy tetap enjoy but safety 1st la kan??:nurse:

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
ya..need time to orgenise..the h1n1.is close to us now..better take good care...dude..haha

lighning.

i buy u a ubat angin for u urut tulang..haha...were is your ori seat..?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
i got bride zeta II when bought the car.. no licalo..

now using exas III as the zeta II sold to jerry....he also wanna join club sakit tulang belakang soon.. :nurse:

more reason to go spa........

zk11

Known Member
May 14, 2006
this would be superb... but needs proper planning, and is it safe to drive the car up there?

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
umhh...ya..this word is very bad now..but it everywere here...but for me i think at kl is the most degerous 4 japanese sport car..lot of stolen n pecah cermin taken a recalo,meter,ecu..n other..cos my fren just been kena at setapek ria condo out side...they got 2 car..one dc5 n evo8.luckyly the setapak ria condo guard saw them n they run away...but the evo was lose recaro ,ecu.defi meter,speed meter,waste gate n lot...the dc5 recaro nut is alredy lose,,but not yet done to taken,just kena speed meter n acc..but the glass was break...

n if say they country safe or not.. i think not a problem..cos i always there every week..(i have a small factory there,,)i product performance part....haha..hope we can proper planing n doing a good memory seen we still own a dc5...cos we will not goona own a dc5 forever...just few year..
if we can join gether n doing a special trip..or..that will be great...
maybe someday we change the car...to other clud..but we still have a great memory from dc5 clud...hope this trip can come true...cheers.....haha...planing planing...:thefinger:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yeah bro rev .. agree ... we need some memorable trip for our DC5 club ... but have to agree with the rest also ... let the swine flu pass then only we go :) dangerous lorr ...

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
swine flu is NOT an obstacle :biggrin:

the odds of contracting that disease are a million to 1 !!!!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
but packing for a holiday to Thailand will be damn difficult man ........

how to fit 999 boxes of condom in my car?

how to transport 999 boxes accross the border?

.... headache :banghead:

Bump: but packing for a holiday to Thailand will be damn difficult man ........

how to fit 999 boxes of condom in my car?

how to transport 999 boxes accross the border?

.... headache :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i was looking at my car just now and i noticed there's a crack at the front panel of the body frame (the part near those radiators / behind the bumper). There's a crack and i'm worried my whole front part will fall apart.

Could you guys recommend what i should do and any workshop is good in repairing or fixing this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience