Transplant to VQ25DD from A33

William Loh

From Facebook
Nov 20, 2011
www.facebook.com
my a33 problem

1 Seatbelt signal always on
2.Airbag signal keep on blinking (sudah selesai)
3.OD, 2, L ,power,snow ,ok!!!
4 aircond start at 25.C but can set
5 hid level not adjustable
6 no front sensor
7 rear demister not functional
8 Rear Auto dim mirror not functional

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

@@ sound serious...mine everything fine...just the aribeg light not there..but foreman said is function...need to check...mine RPM around 600 when engage to D. I think is normal...low rpm... Meaning u cant kick down at all??

But one thing mine same as ur...mine air con when adjust to 18' is cold like hell, but when goes above 23' ...koyak....ur issue try ask him check whether he connected with the 'In car sensor' or not..that's for the 'auto' temperature...if i'm not mistaken coz i having this before the problem fix.

p/s ur foreman wiring really jia lat...he hv no idea how to convert/modified those wiring.....and for TAN CHONG they cant diagnosis...I'm SA from tan chong i consult them...they cant do anything...
yes tanchong cant do anything on vq25dd

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the title said.. dont park there. I park my car there everytime when i go down to my company's KL office... coz the monorail stops rite infront of my office at jln raja chulan.

So tot wanna save the trouble of driving thru the jam and finding parking.. i always park at tun sambathan monorail and take the monorail there.... but looks like this time i've fallen victim to those bloody thieves.

i drove my gf's kancil somemore... pioneer HU kena stolen .. along wit some coins. Luckily...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience