Transmission Control box and ECU code number

keen6883

Jun 25, 2012
Manila
Bros, I need help. Anybody can give me the correct OEM ECU and TCU (transmission control unit) part ID numbers (MD?????) ??

Also greatly appreciate if anybody could give me the standard 5speed A/T trany gearbox code (W5A???)....

Need these infos to source parts here in MLA before I could even start my project...thanks advance.:wavey:

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Hi Keen, any luck finding the info U need?
What's your plan actually, use the original auto gearbox with the engine U have?

keen6883

Jun 25, 2012
Manila
Bro, actually a friend is intrested of getting my AT gearbox but before that he wants to know some details of it like is it 5speed Invecs 2 same with Airtreks?? If I can get the gearbox code of Airtreks then I can compare with ours and if its same should be same specs and parts. Then we can find the correct transmission control box since it was misplaced somwhat by the engine supplier before we even bought the engine set. Thanks for reply bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happy New Year! The Dragon Year beckons a fresh start with (hopefully) more prosperity and happiness to every automotive enthusiast. After a few days of celebration and joyous gatherings, a few, well.. apparently 33 car owners, shook off their hangover and braved the early morning start to gather for some uphill breakfast...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience