Transmission Control box and ECU code number

keen6883

Jun 25, 2012
Manila
Bros, I need help. Anybody can give me the correct OEM ECU and TCU (transmission control unit) part ID numbers (MD?????) ??

Also greatly appreciate if anybody could give me the standard 5speed A/T trany gearbox code (W5A???)....

Need these infos to source parts here in MLA before I could even start my project...thanks advance.:wavey:

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Hi Keen, any luck finding the info U need?
What's your plan actually, use the original auto gearbox with the engine U have?

keen6883

Jun 25, 2012
Manila
Bro, actually a friend is intrested of getting my AT gearbox but before that he wants to know some details of it like is it 5speed Invecs 2 same with Airtreks?? If I can get the gearbox code of Airtreks then I can compare with ours and if its same should be same specs and parts. Then we can find the correct transmission control box since it was misplaced somwhat by the engine supplier before we even bought the engine set. Thanks for reply bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus...

I need help from u guys,i'm facing an alignment problem with my car for quite a long time...My car tend to go right when i pushed the pedal even my steering was straight and it will go straight when i released the pedal...I've sent my car for alignment for many time and still not solve...I become headache while driving because my car going straight but i hold the steering a few degree to left..:stupid::stupid::stupid:

-Really appreciate if you guys can help me to solve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience