Transfering old number plate

apek beca

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I've experienced this process twice already & all that I need to top up for the services is just only a very small amount. All done by my car salesman. If not mistaken it was around/less than RM50.00. Fair price for me to sit & sign papers only. I'll compare with my time & hassle, usually it's less than my 1 day pay. Saving my leave for my holidays

Only way to get this is to get is that I've gotto purchase a new/recon car.
What I've got in mind is to get a used FD2R. Comparing it to the CR-Z is totally not the same.
One is performance but costy(budget for mod around RM20k). CR-Z is just buy & drive. Once in a while I'll get abit, just abit of respond when I wanna go faster. Saves up on everything & live a boaring life. Anyway I could live without my dream & get old.

The devil in me says get the "FD2R recon"!!! Raise my heart beat is good for health^^

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
they called it "interchange"....only can be done with one new unreg car and an old existing car. u must be owner for the new and old car to enable it to be swap over. the old car will have latest number plate...and yr new car will have yr desired number.

if not, u can "tanam" the new plate onto a bike...bike shop will do it, u purchase an excise with them...all can be done below 1.5k....within 2 working days. if u interested...pm me, i will pass u the contact...cheerz
sorry guys...typo.....
if not, u can "tanam" the old plate onto a new bike

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've experienced this process twice already & all that I need to top up for the services is just only a very small amount. All done by my car salesman. If not mistaken it was around/less than RM50.00. Fair price for me to sit & sign papers only. I'll compare with my time & hassle, usually it's less than my 1 day pay. Saving my leave for my holidays

Only way to get this is to get is that I've gotto purchase a new/recon car.
What I've got in mind is to get a used FD2R. Comparing it to the CR-Z is totally not the same.
One is performance but costy(budget for mod around RM20k). CR-Z is just buy & drive. Once in a while I'll get abit, just abit of respond when I wanna go faster. Saves up on everything & live a boaring life. Anyway I could live without my dream & get old.

The devil in me says get the "FD2R recon"!!! Raise my heart beat is good for health^^
You buy new car, salesman sure do for you loh......:biggrin:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
can be done bro...

im done it before...keep all single and double digits no to motorbike than transfer to new car, unreg or used car...but you have to make sure that the no is registered/belong to your name la or relative i.e parents

my first time transfer

bought **9 plate no, then registered under new bike..after 7 years we transferred that no to new our BMW and then the new reg no goes to motorcycle..

then last year, i bought new big bike but already registered with plat no (that is why you see some vehicle they sell below market but already got plat no, meaning you are 2nd owner but the vehicle is new, thats y cheap)..what i do, i went to bike shop, tender new plat no and register the no under new bike (im not buying this bike) then after registered the no to this bike, they (shop owner/runner) change it the no from my big bike to small big...they took 2 days to complete and 2 times go down jpj..i only paid them rm 1400..was last year not sure latest rate..:love:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Already mentioned can only transfer to a new registration, therefore if second hand car that is already registered then cannot.....

apek beca

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Got this already & full understands. This only works if one of the vehicle is unreg, new...

Another way is just to keep is too on a cheap bike loe...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got this already & full understands. This only works if one of the vehicle is unreg, new...

Another way is just to keep is too on a cheap bike loe...
Number must be nice or have meaning to spend and keep that way......or just love that number :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

im not sure if i can fit a bi-xenon light to my w212..

and also how mch do they cost??

last question, any1 noe how to change the fog lamp to the led 1's? cause at mercedes benz show room it's a lot expensive

a picture to help out u guys to see if can fit bi-xenon
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience