Toyota Old Skools Rocks!!

2004ke70

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Hi.................:regular_smile: Everyone,can i join olskool club????

my ride is TOYOTA COROLLA KE70 4A-GE!!!!:omg_smile:

hav TT this month???:shades_smile:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ke70 has become so famous lately ... everybody start buying and making it as their midnight warrior or wekend slider or just a normal transporter

long live ke70 ... salute

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
This is not the club section by the way. hahaha. I remember there is a club ran by KENLEVIN sometime back. But i forgot the thread title. They had a website too. Their TT sessions are held in Nilai if i'm not mistaken. Over here its just a scattered toyota owners place. If you need transplant information, you could go here, www.drift.com.my and look at the old skool section. But the closest you could get is transplant and restoration works done by EG9 and KLGAUTO. If you look at the threads i bummped in some threads here, you could see them.

For TT (going to be used to) we have them every fortweekly. Thats about 2 times a month. For february should be after CNY. That is if sifoo acoustic managed to come here at 16th Feb. Then we should be having it at 23 feb. I'll put up the announcement soon.

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ke70 has become so famous lately ... everybody start buying and making it as their midnight warrior or wekend slider or just a normal transporter

long live ke70 ... salute
Ya bro, in S'ban KE70 still going like hotcake, ppl still looking for that car, my frens itself got 3 unit in my team ready :shades_smile: infect some ppl started to re-build their KE30 also.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
fellas ...

joined ken and his olskool kakis several times myself last time ... but not a frequent kaki myself as my olskool te72 is still in a workshop ... small little hippup in my restoration project ... whatever it is, already promised my self to finish up the project after CNY ... finger cross

by the way, i have a confession to make ... i have a very good, modern and fast toyota car and might getting a faster, bigger and pricier one very soon ... but my real passion is olskool ...

olskool rock

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha ... u caught me there bro ... emmm by the way ... have we ever met?

recently bought 13 inch work equip, volvo front lips, trd steering and driver's side door mirror (mine pecah) ... that shows how serious i am in finishing up the project

hopefully can join u guys very soon with my TE

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I think we have never met. But i probably would have run into you on the road. I think it was a very cool with somewhat heavy externally mods. Anyway our after CNY TT, if it happens do catch us up.

Last edited:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
will do bro ... just lemme know the date, time and place ...

though will not be able to finish up my TE by then ...

S

skyline86

Hi all Toyota Old Skools fans....

I got a KE hardtop for sales 3.5k neg. car at penang. Call me at 012-3436818
here are some pics..

Please help to ask around i need some money need sell it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

boode

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
mine, EE80 1985-1987 2E 1295 75 6200 3..still in proagress:)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
gonna bring my precious te72 back to kl very soon for full paint job ... haihh ... 1 year punya projek

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have good news for Seremban zth members. I was recommended by a fren to this car spray shop in RJ that is cheap and good. I wanted to spray my bumper and the rear of my car (just below the brake lights) due to a minor accident last time. Also I had a dent on my door (not too big and not too small). In PJ, i was quoted RM300 just for the rear and RM200 for the door (as the sprayer said had to do the whole top part of my door). So total cost is RM500 and needed 3 days to do so i decided to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience