• Views 6K

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
help needed.

Hi guys,

Me too just got the KE70 las week, still planning for convertions, hope you guys can share some knowldege here.

Thanks guys.
Hi c Foos, I need some help on my KE70 setup, basically mine just basic setup meanwhile i save up super charger. All i wanted to know is, is that any the Toyota's models rear absorber can fit/ with minor modifications? As far my knowledge, front can be done from Levin with minor modifications ( Correct me if im wrong). And i would like to swap the stock radiator with any other twin layer models, can i plug from Levin’s too? and the last 1, just in case if i wanted to have power steering system, do i need to change alot of the stuff or just can 'Plug and play' from any other Toyota's models? Your guys feedback is much appreciated coz my car still in w/shop and need start to get these stuff now onwards. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hi c Foos, I need some help on my KE70 setup, basically mine just basic setup meanwhile i save up super charger. All i wanted to know is, is that any the Toyota's models rear absorber can fit/ with minor modifications? As far my knowledge, front can be done from Levin with minor modifications ( Correct me if im wrong). And i would like to swap the stock radiator with any other twin layer models, can i plug from Levin’s too? and the last 1, just in case if i wanted to have power steering system, do i need to change alot of the stuff or just can 'Plug and play' from any other Toyota's models? Your guys feedback is much appreciated coz my car still in w/shop and need start to get these stuff now onwards. Thanks in advance

Any 1 pls help me.

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
wow...quite a few KE70's running around in here...! Any of you know where i can find the original meter panel for this car? i've got the GL model, not the DX...

thanks!