Toyota 4age 600whp

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
how come to be professional.....look to chrissyong statement........yopo.......r rocket.....izit professional???????......:confused:

being kids?oh no.....

but u jin....i still respect u.....try to be professionall
professional in kennnnnnnn people?
hahha..Extra Tongue Twist (ETT) a.k.a alter ego creation=the only BALL SUCKER that existed:thefinger:

on another side Shaz try to come out with a new calmer image
the other side is the creation/die hard fan/addicted ball sucker a.k.a (reservoir dog) used as a shadow to bash others..
and it do more harm than good..

keep it coming..we do need something to laugh at for our teh-tarik time
kenn..kenn..kenn..kenn..the initial intro when we all met..hahaha
to be honest..i thought there's some improvement after the 'confiscated' tragedy
things started to move on as usual..until this joker ETT represents the actual attitude of the party (can even see one by one started to avoid the name associated with)
latest is the b8 issue..ape la..
even this thread is the TESTIMONIAL what happens when u claims something which was NOT yours
hahaha..so looooooooong s**ker!!

Last edited:

ETT POWER II

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
professional in kennnnnnnn people?
hahha..Extra Tongue Twist (ETT) a.k.a alter ego creation=the only BALL SUCKER that existed:thefinger:

on another side Shaz try to come out with a new calmer image
the other side is the creation/die hard fan/addicted ball sucker a.k.a (reservoir dog) used as a shadow to bash others..
and it do more harm than good..

keep it coming..we do need something to laugh at for our teh-tarik time
kenn..kenn..kenn..kenn..the initial intro when we all met..hahaha
u c jin....that y now.... hard to get "otak lembu" at market

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
answer the 3liter block 1st!who kennnn our? what is otak lembu?can eat or not?
dear chrissyong..

OTAK LEMBU referring to kaki kencing like ETT..hahaha:biggrin:
acting like so professional..hahaha
kenn..kenn..kenn..kenn..let's sing along..

Last edited:

putra4G63

Feb 25, 2008
Waaa..this thread alone consumed half of my working hours for today..at first i thought i was reading something that i can be proud of..a 4age engine with 1.6L dynoed at 600 whp,built and tuned by a malaysian some more..i said to myself wow,this is great..maybe i can read and learn and burn my tyres later on just out of the excitement..but the further i went,the higher gear i shifted(3rd gear baru masuk,4th gear not engaged yet) i became more n more confused..not to say angry but kinda sick(dun worry,not flu,not H1N1)..
..then i read mr jinkl post,it calmed me a bit..thx mr jinkl..600 HP AGREED with you..i dun want to say much here, but in this world they will always be THIS kinda people..people who like to brag out of nothing, take credit out of someone else work and bla bla bla..and they are ppl who tried their best to advice,slow talk,muhasabah them but with no result..like masuk thru intake and kuar thru ekzos,nothing expect being burned(not so effectively if you are using RON95,hehe)..so guys,my suggestion is that..we did all we could..the last thing we can do is just IGNORE and SMILE and maybe LAUGH a bit,hehe..if later on,something more profesional and constructive come from THE OTHER SIDE then maybe we can join in the fun..as for me,going back to KL soon after 5 years in Sarawak with my NOT SO FAST and ALWAYS RUSAK putra rojak..hopefully i can meet,shared and learn more from everybody here that is willing to share..cheers guy..selamat hari raya..maaf zahir batin..Wassalam..

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
kindly carry on the discussion & constructive comments

thanks

putra4G63

Feb 25, 2008

thanks
agreed!!!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

thanks
agreed!!!

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

thanks
agreed!!!

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
actually, this thing can easily be solved, if not people will be keeping on jumping :)

if you made a mistake, jst have to say its a mistake bro, its nothing to be shamed about

for example : they do really want that 3L block that you said before, so its simple, got or dont have , and if got, show em :) thats all they want, they will sure keep quiet if it exists :) , if u have it, please do know, u run a shop, and ur reputation is at stake for anything you say , its very important

if you are from the shop and you do behave professionally, it is ur workshop and name at stake, the others here inc me are normal enthusiast

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
actually, this thing can easily be solved, if not people will be keeping on jumping :)

if you made a mistake, jst have to say its a mistake bro, its nothing to be shamed about

for example : they do really want that 3L block that you said before, so its simple, got or dont have , and if got, show em :) thats all they want, they will sure keep quiet if it exists :) , if u have it, please do know, u run a shop, and ur reputation is at stake for anything you say , its very important

if you are from the shop and you do behave professionally, it is ur workshop and name at stake, the others here inc me are normal enthusiast
agree,mr jin

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
so i guess we will just wait for ETT Power's or ETT II or syahz, that will solve everything rite guys :) hehe bersabar

jst want honest anwser, if dnt have , dnt have la guys, all heartbroken hehe

kenzo

6,000 RPM
ETT is syahz? sigh, i thought we are all adults, i think even youngsters now days know how to behave, cant u guyz just see how international forums are? yes there are arguement involve but at least its something regarding the topic or anything regarding automotive and the end of the day i at least learn something!

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
ETT is syahz? sigh, i thought we are all adults, i think even youngsters now days know how to behave, cant u guyz just see how international forums are? yes there are arguement involve but at least its something regarding the topic or anything regarding automotive and the end of the day i at least learn something!
post like his new nick Syahz which now carry the latest Haltech image..
just simple plain informative thread and no one will ever jump and started to called you liar..

as simple as that..the mods had even banned his multiple nicks registered and yet he was cryin out loud sayin he was a victim :banghead:

the trend is havin one nick which carry a 'good' image..
another one used to defend something which is too damn ridicolous..
post something which is genuine and bet that even me and others will also do the same!

Sep 22, 2009
Sunshine state
I've been following the thread for quite sometime now and find it very amusing.

Some danish dude claimed 638whp and 512nm on a 4ag with stock internals. Though they're tight lipped about their setup apart from the stock internals, which I would do the same given the the $, R & D and white hair involved, its obviously that they're running very aggressive cam profiles..lots of revs, boost, trick fuel and good tuning, you'll get good numbers. How long will it last is another story altogether.

Here's the run.

YouTube - 638hk

Here's a souvenir from FF&R Jamboree 09 btw.

I'm sure you guys based in Australia knows who has this engine.

cheers

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ! I planned to change my Evo 3 pistons to a higher compression pistons like the 2JZ pistons ..
but recently i heard that higher compression pistons are no good for higher boost..:hmmmm:
if like that why some people convert their pistons to higher compression pistons ? what are the pros and cons of this higher and lower compression piston ?:mad:

need some help here ..:vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience