TOTAL 4T FullySynthetic Motocycle Engine Oil into EG9 ! Amaxzing !

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
This morning, outta nowhere dug out an old magazine with a DVD. Hong Kong tuner blablabla few things.....one of the interesting part was......Testing a B16A in a EG9, tested 0-100kmh 8.5seconds.
Then flush out the engine oil, filled up with TOTAL 4T Motorcycle Oil Fully Synthetic. Let the car run in for 2 days, on the 3rd day tested 0-100kmh n clocked 7.4seconds......

hmmm...amazing, anyone tried ? or can explain ? i can try to rip the dvd n post this on youtube if anyone likes to see it......

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
But tuner didn't mentioned what happened on the 4th day though :hmmmm:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
This morning, outta nowhere dug out an old magazine with a DVD. Hong Kong tuner blablabla few things.....one of the interesting part was......Testing a B16A in a EG9, tested 0-100kmh 8.5seconds.
Then flush out the engine oil, filled up with TOTAL 4T Motorcycle Oil Fully Synthetic. Let the car run in for 2 days, on the 3rd day tested 0-100kmh n clocked 7.4seconds......

hmmm...amazing, anyone tried ? or can explain ? i can try to rip the dvd n post this on youtube if anyone likes to see it......
engine wont last long with this oil....

If you do try it on your own car do let us know the results...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i dnt see any issue in this
i have used motul and also shell 4T oil in my car for top ups,
its still 4T and its 20w-50 err ? whts the big deal here

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
i dnt see any issue in this
i have used motul and also shell 4T oil in my car for top ups,
its still 4T and its 20w-50 err ? whts the big deal here
Topping up is different that changing the whole oil altogether. You could top up with 10/30 or 20/50 for all i care. But running a bike 4T engine oil as a replacement in your car? Sure can. But at what cost besides monetory?

He mentioned changing with a 4T motorcycle engine oil instead of automobile ones. As suspected, this "SR18auta" guy did not reply back again. I have seen that video many years ago. Its logical to a point. There is this important thing that requires searching and thinking to realise it might not work. Which i think this guy only find things to post and then runs away. But he do have time to delete post which is funny.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
No he is stupid and hope people would teach him because he is lazy. SR18 my ass la. Probably don't know what that engine is capable of and why no one wants it. Whats more putting up mods which he does not understand.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures after the jump, the Lada came out through the wall without any serious damages. We don’t know if the Russian driver was hurt, but if anything else, he must have lost a few years of his life the moment he saw that the crash was inevitable.

What if, Proton vs Concrete Wall...???

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience