What's ur total mileage per mnth? Always go outstation? Which hotel u prefer to stay?

ibestriker

Dec 16, 2005
www.invest.st.com.my
What's your total mileage per month? Let's see who made the full use of his/her car every month..for me, I travel about 1600km to 2000km per month...:Not_Impressed:

Hmm...that cost me around RM400 per month...good business for the petrol station...:shocked:

For those who always go outstation for company, I believe your total mileage should be more than 5000km per month...but its worth it, you can claim for every mileage you go...:cyclops:

Which hotel do you normally choose to stay during outstation? :retarded:

prodigy

Mine's about 3500-4000Km per month. Mostly i go to Ipoh side and on the other hand, i actually do lots of in-city travelling. I can spend up to RM600 per month if i do lots of travelling that month.

If i go Ipoh, i normally stay Heritage Hotel. Pretty old but still acceptable. If i go Lumut, i'll stay in Orion Star. Very pricey, but comfortable coz its resort style. Alternatively, i stay at Crystal Hotel. Very cheap hotel, RM70 only. Quite new and acceptable.

Kye

Jul 15, 2005
Japan
i use rm400 - rm 500 permonth , but my full tank can only go for 260k km . it's crazy!
where to stay i am not sure man . don't travel that much

ibestriker

Dec 16, 2005
www.invest.st.com.my
prodigy said:
Mine's about 3500-4000Km per month. Mostly i go to Ipoh side and on the other hand, i actually do lots of in-city travelling. I can spend up to RM600 per month if i do lots of travelling that month.

If i go Ipoh, i normally stay Heritage Hotel. Pretty old but still acceptable. If i go Lumut, i'll stay in Orion Star. Very pricey, but comfortable coz its resort style. Alternatively, i stay at Crystal Hotel. Very cheap hotel, RM70 only. Quite new and acceptable.
Wow..u travel a lot...how often do u travel? All the expenses, u can claim from ur company, right?

For Orion Star, it is 4 Star hotel, isn't it? What's the cost per nite?

ibestriker

Dec 16, 2005
www.invest.st.com.my
kangyoon20 said:
humm...
my car just for private use
around 1500km a month
sometime travel malacca<>johor about twice a month
cost me RM270 for these 1500km....
1500 km a month for private use is not bad..eheh...

So travel malacca balik kampung or working purpose? :P

drMpower

May 1, 2006
Milage is about some hundreds KM - 500KM. commuting penang - kedah only. so, its like spending about RM70-RM100 permonth for petrol.

outstation? depends. but I rather have my Kancil for long distance travelling, including outstation and holidaying. my 850 mantain near perfect RM10=100km on PLUS highway @ 90-100km/j. fantastic.

I love Grand Continentials. they are the first option I would look for upon staying during outstations. good.

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
me ah...
4000 - 5000 km a mth lor depends need to go outstation or not la..
if outstation... reach to 6000 a mth... doing sales ma.. every day travel near to 200km, its like that 1 la...

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
used to travel outstation frequent, the travel mileage vary, sometime around 3000KM , sometime around 5000KM per month (service every 2 months with fully synthetic engine oil).

Now? only 400KM per month. LOL.

ibestriker

Dec 16, 2005
www.invest.st.com.my
drMpower said:
Milage is about some hundreds KM - 500KM. commuting penang - kedah only. so, its like spending about RM70-RM100 permonth for petrol.

outstation? depends. but I rather have my Kancil for long distance travelling, including outstation and holidaying. my 850 mantain near perfect RM10=100km on PLUS highway @ 90-100km/j. fantastic.

I love Grand Continentials. they are the first option I would look for upon staying during outstations. good.
Oh...you rarely go outstation..even though if you go outstation, u prefer use Kancil, that's brilliant..you can save lots of petrol and thus money :)

Grand Continentals..is it a 5 Star Hotel? Whats the rate per nite?

i want to know .
im using a GSR block running Mivec head with mivec activate.

so which gearbox and fly wheel is the best

GSR FLYWHEEL OR MIVEC FLYWHEEL THE BEST IF REACH 400 ABOVE HORSEPOWER.

NEED ANY MODIFY OR LIGHTEN ON GSR OR MIVEC FLYWHEEL OPR LANCER MX MR ?

WHICH GEARBOX IS THE BEST

TIPTRONIC GEARBOX FROM MIVEC ? IS THAT TRUE ? I HEARD PPL SAID ACTUALLY IS A TIPTRONIC GEARBOX FROM LANCER MX MR OR MR MX.

TIPTRONIC FROM LANCER
MANUAL / AUTO MIVEC GEARBOX ... FULL...