Myvi Nearly totaled!!!

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
My godness.....
But the interior is still intact. That show the build quality of the car.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I'd say it's totaled, not just nearly.

Anyway, the good news is;
Surprisingly, the whole frame of the driver/passenger compartment of the car was relatively intact. The driver was lucky that the roof of the car did not collapse on him/her. Otherwise it would definitely been fatal. It was a miracle that it didnt get much worse than what was initially perceived from the wreckage.
The bad news is;
It was obvious as to what happened. It seems that a black MYVI had rear ended a small Toyota Atos and then clipped a tree. This soon resulted in him/her tumbling into the ditch that separated highway. What surprised us at the inspection was how violent the whole impact was. The whole entire engine block of the MYVI had ripped itself out of the front end of the car.
When did Toyota start building Atoses (plural for Atos?)?

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
silverfish,
Toyota bought over Hyundai already. Hyundai then bought over perodua. Perodua bought over honda boon siew. honda boon siew bought over subaru. subaru bought over porsche. porsche bought over lotus... and sell it for scrap just to show proton how worthless they are. hahaha

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
it all depends on the angle of the impact...

my friend once had an accident... at a roundabout, whereby this vitara came real fast, witout stopping, and itz rear clipped my friend's front bumper... and that was enuf to send the car flipping and flying accoss the 2 lane road, crashing onto a tree.

the only damage my friend sufffered was a broken bumper bracket.... the vitara was totalled.

kinda geli man... one of the vitara passenger's scalp was split open.. adoi... my hair stood on end when i was at the crash site.

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
just had my lunch; so pls don't really have to elaborate...
hahahahaha

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
inokom logo from far looks like toyota ba...
yes,definitely totaled

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Frankly speaking, We have seen quite a number of Myvi's turn turtle. I have yet to see any pin on Kenari turned turtle. Anyone got any? Anyway Inokom logo looks like a pill fot the I (to represent the effect of Ecstassy when driving the car? ) lol

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Since no tow truck or callmen on-board, guess which chop shop will have the Myvi half-cut???

PAR14

Jul 17, 2006
weird. its day time and the victim had his/ her lights on.
oh bit out of topic, few days ago a golf gti(Wxx 2020) crashed into the gurney roundabout in penang. must be driving very fast n failed to notice the roundabout n straight bang into it and end up sideways with the front part all crumpled up when i passed the roundabout. according to star paper 2 died in that crash. gory stuff.

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
i've seen a green myvi turtle turn on Karak highway.. and amazingly.. both occupent survive... just a slight dent on the bumper due to impct on the guard rail.. amazing car i would say... the roof just got scrath marks... just flip car over and drive off... no need tow truck... suspect the car lost contrpl on the bend.. still tough little car..

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hahaha mafia the car turn turtle edi still can flip over and drive away arrr hahaha

this mean how strong perodua car is now days

good news for perodua

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sori..if i posted at wrong section..im still newbie in car's engine part..so dun flame me lorh..my evo gearbox is giving me prob as the cluth shaft goyang..do this item sold separately from gearbox..or i need to buy new gearbox and i dunno if its called clutch shaft or centre shaft..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience