need lots of help here.....totally confius...!!

tic_tac

Sep 18, 2006
by the end of 2004,i bought a proton putra at this used near at klang.the problem is my car is a putra but in the 'geran kereta' say my car is proton wira..

now kepala sudah pening...dont know my car are putra or wira..bank already approved the loan n PUSPAKOM check also passed....my most of my prens say cannot like that coz my car are different from the 'geran kereta'.

after usinng the car for about 4 month.i sell the car to my fren after convert the engine to turbo.now the the car already kena tarik by finance coz my fren didn't pay the car for about 5 month...

now i just want to know the status of my car?is the car putra or wira?still legal or not?my fren said..'kawtim with the bank n u can get a refund coz the car cannot used on the road...tidak layak'...pls help me guys.....:sad_smile:

dome zero

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
the car u sold to ur fren liao rite? is tht geran changed to ur fren's name? n the finance loan u settle? if done already thn no more u bussiness liao...

tic_tac

Sep 18, 2006
the car still using my name la bro....the car got problem rite now....cannot lelong coz the car are not using tne same body coz got welding around the chasis number....already check my name but no blacklist....kinda wierd actully...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Question:
"after usinng the car for about 4 month.i sell the car to my fren after convert the engine to turbo.now the the car already kena tarik by finance coz my fren didn't pay the car for about 5 month..."

Answer:
- The first mistake u did is, NOT change to ure fren's name when selling the car.
- Second is, even though ure name is under the "Geran" u called .. and already towed back to Finance ownership because ure fren did not pay for 5 months, Why are u worrying ?

The car already pulled back to their warehouse, and u cant claim any ownership, just forget the matter man .. it does not related to u anymore. The finance will issue new "Geran" if they lelong the car .. dont worry, cause i worked as "Finance Car Tow / Puller"

Have a tight sleep bro ;)

G.nite

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
canken how many cars u have????
wouldn't it be illegal?ur car is different from geran?
however,it is definitely JPJ's fault when registering ur car
my car was quoted "5 seater"...in a MR2...

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
Judas_evo..
dont worry la..
mostly all of our putra here, the geran still stated proton wira la...
dont worry... hehe
end of the day..
we all still driving a proton putra althought its stated proton wira

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
If the car still under your name than sorry fren.....
U r still liable to pay for the amount that was owed...

Anyway, i've seen many cases ilke this whereby sell to friend friend or relatives without changing names....
and alot of times; I see truobles occuring. Next time just wise up.

Another thing; why the chasis got welding??
If chasis got welding, how can pass puspakom. I know now Puspakom more strict already....can't play play with chasis anymore...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ai......im juz bc to my hometown..seeing my evo3 lying at the carpark with Dust..so kesian......

so i go n start........but i feels like no power la compare to las time...turbo still working la....but jus like no torque la....d car cannot pull.....cannot stick to the seats.....i dun hv boost meter..so dunno boost level..

so anyone know how to gv more torque????? boost up again???so any other things?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience