Titan suspension

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
its a piece of rubber(actually is teflon la, the material) that they insert between the spring and the mounting. So it will be very smooth, and eliminates the sound when u turn the steering wheel. Most of the ppl here who try hard spring will experience some noise coming from the suspension. and they will use things like rubber pipe or other things to absorb the sound.

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
something like that...hehee...

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
manually...
you will see it with your own eyes....how is manually done...it's like 20 years technology hehe....but don't laugh...it's more accurate than using computer alignment now days...=D i respect them:adore:
i recalled back last 10 years ago...that time i was been introducing one chinese guy named Sunny...we called him 'Abg Sunny'...his charactor like 'giler² sikit'...very² expert on car suspension...i also 2 times upgrade my suspension with him...

year 1997 he was at Petronas Fuel Station Kg Pandan (tyre service centre), then he moved to Pandan Jaya then a few years later he moved to Pandan Indah...his workshop named 'Roadway' something like that...

have a big tyre shop centre but not having the computerised alighment machine...many luxury cars like Benz, BMW, Jaguar have doing the manual alighment at his shop....

but around year 2003 if i'm not mistaken, his shop was closed...then i was lost contact with him..

i was so wonder if 'Abg Sunny' and Uncle Richard was the same person...:hmmmm:

Last edited:

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i dun think so lah...this richard working with this for quite a long time already

xteiner

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i recalled back last 10 years ago...that time i was been introducing one chinese guy named Sunny...we called him 'Abg Sunny'...his charactor like 'giler² sikit'...very² expert on car suspension...i also 2 times upgrade my suspension with him...

year 1997 he was at Petronas Fuel Station Kg Pandan (tyre service centre), then he moved to Pandan Jaya then a few years later he moved to Pandan Indah...his workshop named 'Roadway' something like that...

have a big tyre shop centre but not having the computerised alighment machine...many luxury cars like Benz, BMW, Jaguar have doing the manual alighment at his shop....

but around year 2003 if i'm not mistaken, his shop was closed...then i was lost contact with him..

i was so wonder if 'Abg Sunny' and Uncle Richard was the same person...:hmmmm:
nope....it's a different person...but i do hope you can find abg sunny back

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
how much for a brand new titan ahhh ???
high low soft hard ??
rm3k ??

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
errr.....what car ah??? if proton cars, i think in this tread already got some pricing leh

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
should be the same with proton models lo. Rm2800 to Rm3200 i think.....

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi, evan2000.

Suitable for car 1300cc proton wira a/b kah?
currently, using performax asb & performax sport spring as well. Almost a year time. Think to change a set of adjustable asb. Should Titan cost cheaper for car 1300cc?

xteiner

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, evan2000.

Suitable for car 1300cc proton wira a/b kah?
currently, using performax asb & performax sport spring as well. Almost a year time. Think to change a set of adjustable asb. Should Titan cost cheaper for car 1300cc?
same price brother =D

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
The pricing might seems high. But if u count back, the price of titan quite reasonable.

with the technology of inverted monotube, almost 100% aluminium material( no rush, less problem),other brand almost 6k oh

Meanwhile, the service included for free service, and changing of spring rate, suspension softhard, allignment.........i will say afterall its very worth the money

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience