Titan For Alfa

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
May i know does Titan only produce like Spring and Absorber seperately for Alfa? what i mean is some plp may just want to get the spring, some may just wan to the the absorber.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
alright. may i know how much is the damper only, and damper + spring. is damper + spring are the one coilover u guys mention about?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
yeah lor. u see i'm selling my Alfa but then i still mod. hahaha, just bought a Blitz muffler to try out. stupid rite me? hahaha,

anyway this Titan im not worry to buy. coz i already got potential buyer ready. hehehe, now Koni is the only choice for Alfatis in msia so if Titan price comes competitive, i guess plp will start to shift to Titan.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi guys!

for the Alfa Romeo 146 :

dampers alone (for stock spring)
RM1800

height adjustable hi-lo kit with springs
RM2500

PS. TiTAN's price will never be on par with Koni's entry level dampers. Try getting Koni's build to our (TiTAN's) spec, at our price range ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well before this i had tighten the handbrake by adjusting the screw at the handbrake and now it get loose again after my mech pull da handbrake like bull liddat.. so now i wanna adjust the screw but its a max aledi and i still not satisfy with the handbrake tightness.. is there any other place where i can adjust to make it tighter?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience