there goes my rims!!!!!!!

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
93Na.. you are lucky they didnt went off with the car as well... where exactly do you park outside your compound? or you live in condo/appartment..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
wah...kesian u la bro...but seriously, the guard so stewpid wan meh...see ppl come n remove ALL rims of the car, and replace them with BRICKS...without the Owner being there...

either he OKU mentally or just buat tak tau.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
93Na.. you are lucky they didnt went off with the car as well... where exactly do you park outside your compound? or you live in condo/appartment..
i m staying in a condo, true bro i keep sayin that! atleast i have my car. near the guard house bout 5 cars away...

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

wah...kesian u la bro...but seriously, the guard so stewpid wan meh...see ppl come n remove ALL rims of the car, and replace them with BRICKS...without the Owner being there...

either he OKU mentally or just buat tak tau.
true bro when i ask the guard they sat though is my frens. did a complaint at the manament... so they lookin into in!

Bugeye

Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
itu guard sudah suap manyak kenyang bro... lepas itu tidor lar guard tu... sry to hear tat but at least u still haf ur car...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
yup that wat every wan here saying. before this there were others brake in also and the guards did not do anything...... yup true atleast i have my ride still

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
My bet the guard is apart of it... or he is paid to zip it.. or maybe... it really was a FRIEND/someone u knew who did it....

Sometimes guards dont care what happen outside condo/appartment walls/visitors car park... coz they dont remember whos car is whos... if you do not hv a secure parking space at your condo... i mean reserve lot in gated condo... better you try n get one/find a better place to live in... otherwise your GTi is going to be another history... trust me on this.. I know

Last edited:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
no bro i have a few cars normaly the gti i will park inside but on that day my galfren park the other car in and i was a little tipsy so feeling malas i park out side thinkin early morning i will move it!!! 1st time parkin my car outside and this happen...

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
Bring the jerks who did that to u TO ME i have a thaiboxing center in tamn desa .sure my students will enjoys kicking their asses all over the place.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
damn lor....those guards also damn didn't even bother to check on those bastards:banghead:
at least those guards can ring u up if they got ur phone num.....arrrgh nowadays hard to trust ppl...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
1855> sound like a good idea! ha ha ha

5755> true bro plus the guards know me have my number and all.... cause i park the other cars outside... on top of that witout fail every few days belanja them burger and drinks!!!! crap all to waste only!!!!!!!

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
well hope you learn from this mistake.. when u let ur guard down... thats the time they strike...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
well hope you learn from this mistake.. when u let ur guard down... thats the time they strike...
so true bro so true! bro!!!!

bro do u remember me i ask u a few question last time bout my sgti r3.... i think it was u right?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
i think so... coz kinda hard to remember ppls nick when u dont hv an avatar.. plz put one at least easier to remember...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro 93na, u go mandi bunga la....your car also mandi together....
u always bad luck wan le......aiya....anyways, if me ah, i go tiu kau the guards as well,
for not doing their job....tiu kau the mgmt also for employing such fxxked up guards....

easiest way, use taiwan rims or chain all your rims everynite...haha...

but still lucky, not yr car missing, rims only....
u must check out mudah.my from time to time, u might notice the basxxrd selling yr rims there.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience