The Perfect Proton Satria Neo?

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
I think last option will be the mivec ck gearbox or the cps gearbox, both around the same price. Btw I have tried to change my final drive before and its not as good as changing the whole gearbox, compared with my friends car with ck gearbox last time.

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think last option will be the mivec ck gearbox or the cps gearbox, both around the same price. Btw I have tried to change my final drive before and its not as good as changing the whole gearbox, compared with my friends car with ck gearbox last time.
yup...kinda agree with u sir. but the q is is there a new ck GB or get the recond one?
let's say get halfcut,would it cost around 2-3k plus service or gonna be more?
i'm still fairly new to the GB knowledge and still learning...pls advice.thanks sifus:adore:

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
where to get good quality straight cut final drive for campro neo?

how much will it cost and the labour? thanks!

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
uhhh...ok2.thank you,sir.
so may i know this 'someone or sombody'?hehehehe...or perhaps if u know someone who can gv a gd price then it'll be majorly helpful...
for the time being,i'm gonna learn the whole GB world first and start a step at a time...:hmmmm:
btw lets say if im abt to use a halcut/recond ck gb for my campro,what might be the possible negative effects to my engine?
since its a halcut gb,obviously problems might arise somehow,somewhere...but any idea which or what usuallly goes kaput first?
thanks in advance for any input from bros and sifus and apologies if this q deemed lame/not helpful... :)

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
uhhh...ok2.thank you,sir.
so may i know this 'someone or sombody'?hehehehe...or perhaps if u know someone who can gv a gd price then it'll be majorly helpful...
for the time being,i'm gonna learn the whole GB world first and start a step at a time...:hmmmm:
btw lets say if im abt to use a halcut/recond ck gb for my campro,what might be the possible negative effects to my engine?
since its a halcut gb,obviously problems might arise somehow,somewhere...but any idea which or what usuallly goes kaput first?
thanks in advance for any input from bros and sifus and apologies if this q deemed lame/not helpful... :)
My humble opinion is once u bought the gearbox ask your trusted mechanic to service and inspect the gearbox properly before u install it to your car and if have more budget change the clutch also la much better feel once installed, negative effect may cause u want to rempit all the time la since the pick up is so so good way better then the stock gb:biggrin:

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
oh ok...noted.thank you sir for the helpful advice!
will try to source out the gb once modal cukup...hahaha
btw, do you have any idea how to identify or read the CK serial#? my friend told me this can at least tell us manufactured date/year <---not too sure if this info is correct.
pls guide..thanks in advance for useful reply and advice. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
i'm a newbie in this forum...
asking all sifu where can i get this mild cams for my waja 1.6M which are mild modded? how about their reliability? price? brand?
tq..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience