The Nurburgring claims another victim, a Honda CRV?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
what can i say.. the higher center of gravity, the easier it rolls :wink:

i notice it drifted for a while.. if the driver is a pro, it can drift all the way through the corner :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the owner driver must have thought that his CRV can perform well better becoz its has 4WD....haha

marvick

Jul 24, 2005
MALAYSIA
haha failed attempt to power slide.. should use lancer evo or impreza.. crv where got AYC and ACD..

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Well it all boil down to the driver's skill and hat tricks. Seems like the driver got nervous or panicked while drifted(for a while) and countered too drastically. That caused the crv to turn turtle and rolled. Another contributing factor is timing during cornering. Seems like he overshot the corner at a speed a little too high too.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I guess is a good thing if it is a total loss for the CRV...at least he will get a better car than that CRV after this...:rofl:

8voltpreout

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Madagascar :-P
what can i say.. the higher center of gravity, the easier it rolls :wink:

i notice it drifted for a while.. if the driver is a pro, it can drift all the way through the corner :biggrin:
if the driver is pro, it wouldn`t drive a CRV to The Ring in the first place. Just waste of money... I think it is just someone who wants to drive in The Ring at first. But for some reason he already forgot that he was driving CRV... (maybe the cars which passed around him none of the are CRVs...) (Or maybe he is an amateur player of GT5?) :boxing:

Last edited:

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
So you are saying that SUVs are now banned from the Nurburgring?
So now fast SUVs like Range Rover Supercharged, Porsche Cayanne, BMW X6M, Nissan XTrail SR20VETs can drive on the track?

I had the impression u get ppl in caravans to buses visiting this track considering this place is still a public highway.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ive just fixed an atf cooler for my car, oh man it feels great to feel the constant urge to go further even when going uphill and noticeable response improvement during hot days and u can overtake without pressing the pedal too hard

some say stock-running cars no need to fix atf cooler coz not much heat generated as compared to racing cars but i think with our hot weather all year long, most cars will necessarily need atf cooler. correct me if im wrong.

nway, back to question. im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience