Nurburgring package-equipped Lexus LFA clocks 7:22 around the ‘Ring w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The video of a video shown here purportedly is of the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition lapping its namesake in a time of 7:22.85 seconds, which, is verified to be true, would make it the tenth fastest ever production vehicle to lap the famed circuit.

According to the person that shot the clip, the very car used in the video was raced just before the weekend. There’s no official announcement yet from Lexus but if the time is proven to be true, it would beat the 2012 Nissan GT-R’s time of 7:24.22 but is still over three seconds adrift of the 2012 Corvette ZR1’s time of 7:19.63.

Just like how Nissan and Corvette clock their times, driver Akira Iida of Gazoo Racing, who was behind the wheel in this attempt, used a rolling start instead of a standing start. That method is usually the norm for ‘Ring time attempts.

Word has it too that this effort was simply a warm-up effort and that a much quicker time is to be expected once Lexus goes for a full on attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
hope it improves its time tremendously next time.. cos this thing priced three or four times higher than most of the cars in top 10. n GT-R's time is on wet..!! not even fair to compare..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, I really need all ur help.

Just wanna do some project on my accord, wanna lightup blinkers with foglamp. Refer pic below, wanna blinker B to lightup when foglamp A is ON and at same time can blink when ON a signal. The colour line at pic show wire numbers and colour at each lamp.

Hope sifu here can brief me which wire to connect which wire to make this done. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience