The best absorber

cyhppro

Nov 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am looking for the best in comfort, style, handling for a car..Koni.Bilstein,Tein,monroe and etc,which is the best?Any experience or recommendations for purchasing the best absorber brand

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Tein what model sir.....

coz as far as i know tein models mostly sitting on the hard side especially when taking our road condition into account... :adore:

titan might be good..but if u were really into brand conscious,then maybe u should check out germany product....bilstein,h&r etc etc....

btw..may i ask what car did u plan to install??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
same here...i always tot Tein = sore backside

i thing i learnt is when it comes to suspension...u cant have the cake n still eat it. either u get good handling or good comfort. hard to get both.

cyhppro

Nov 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Tein what model sir.....

coz as far as i know tein models mostly sitting on the hard side especially when taking our road condition into account... :adore:

titan might be good..but if u were really into brand conscious,then maybe u should check out germany product....bilstein,h&r etc etc....

btw..may i ask what car did u plan to install??
my car is honda accord 2.4 i-vtec model 05..wan to look sporty but maintained its comforbility when hitting hole or bumping area..Many my freind use bilstein but they use at bmw and mercedes car..I scare bilstein no good to my car..what about hks suspension?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dunno about u guys, but the tein dat comes std with the lil springs, are soft imo. even when weve set it up to maximum damping rate, abis keras ler kot, its still soft, compared to my HWL. cornering stability is superb with the tein.

i experienced titan, and by my current std as an old man, its too stiff for daily driving, ouch..

cyhppro

Nov 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i dunno about u guys, but the tein dat comes std with the lil springs, are soft imo. even when weve set it up to maximum damping rate, abis keras ler kot, its still soft, compared to my HWL. cornering stability is superb with the tein.

i experienced titan, and by my current std as an old man, its too stiff for daily driving, ouch..
hmm..tein is soft means when hitting holes like no 'rasa' the impact la?
if use tein,what the best spring suitble to match with it?
koni good or not?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
fortunately sir, yes.. i was first disappointed in the softness, but when d car gripped in corners, i was in love with the handling.. the set comes complete with springs, able to be set hi-low, soft-hard. no other parts needed sir

cyhppro

Nov 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
fortunately sir, yes.. i was first disappointed in the softness, but when d car gripped in corners, i was in love with the handling.. the set comes complete with springs, able to be set hi-low, soft-hard. no other parts needed sir
hmm..u dissapoint the softness of tein abs?
what u think abt koni and bilstein?
sori for asking to many..btm,tqvm for ur answer

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my car is honda accord 2.4 i-vtec model 05..wan to look sporty but maintained its comforbility when hitting hole or bumping area..Many my freind use bilstein but they use at bmw and mercedes car..I scare bilstein no good to my car..what about hks suspension?

yep...if the one dressup kit (spring) quite ok la..IMHO...

maybe the chyppro can check tein range model here and look on what available>> http://www.tein.com/products/

*one thing i like about tein is u can opt for in-car electronic damping adjuster :adore:

maybe u can check this thread for monroe sensatrac suspension model >> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/183464-monroe-sensatrac-and-reflex.html

:adore:

cyhppro

Nov 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i was disappointed a sport suspension being dat soft sir, but it handled corners well. i was testing the newly fit tein with all my guts, and it performed flawlessly..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i ordered it up from a fren, cheaper.. but i think n1 is the authorised dealer for this suspension

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): The SXE-10 Altezza cult is very much alive everywhere and what we have here is Abcastillo's involvement in a recent Spanish Altezza club track meet. Check out the abundance of track-ready tezzas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience