Is Zerotohundred The Best Autoblog

Mar 4, 2008
Hello All,

I'm currently doing some research on car blog or auto blog and news for my college assignment. Since Malaysia and internet is getting widen here, as well as motoring..
i'm still searching for the top website in Malaysia for motoring and automotive enthusiast.
Besides Zerotohundred.com, CBT.com.my, PaulTan.org Trafficmagonline.com, what are the best car blog or auto blog in Malaysia which is currently top and always up to date??

Really appreciate you guys, car modders & enthusiast for the help and feedback.!!

Please do need the list of Local Car Blog / Auto Blog in Malaysia .. Thanks!

list:

zerotohundred

paultan
autoworld
cbt
trafficmagonline
cartopia
ignition.my
kwongfeimind
e-kereta

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My vote ZTH..why?

It's coverage scope is wide. Not just limited to the automotive scenes and happening in MY it also includes news, views from all over the world. It also includes topics and discussion of daily life and the things that happen around.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
paultan, kwongfei and kwongfei are more towards a blog type n cbt is a online news portal. dont think it qualifies as a forum. over there u cant simply openly ask the crowd on yr issues.

if yr looking at most up to date news...i'd vote for paultan. if yr asking for most loved open forum, id vote for ZTH. its blardy addictive.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ZTH For Life? :rolleyes:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
heheheh kumar...die hard ZTH supporter ler u hahahah. saturday sunday oso log in rite?
heheh i dont log in sat and sun so i guess not so die hard sure got ppl more semangat than me im still newbie so i guess its more of the first time excitement is still with me hehehe

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
bro...u see i join since when...i still login almot everyday to look look see see heheheh. last time no post cos kena block so become silent member kakakakakak

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bro...u see i join since when...i still login almot everyday to look look see see heheheh. last time no post cos kena block so become silent member kakakakakak
hhehe yeah its dam fun to just read all the posts and stuff damm informative
wahh u sudah senior lah bro i baru join oni this year saja hehehe

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
haha... since most of you are pouring your love towards ZTH.com... now Tom can belanja teh tarik for all adi la... wahahahah

*tom dont potong my gaji for this... wakakak :laugh:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i put zth next to facbook and google...this became an essential if anyone were to work with internet nowadays...like me :proud:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
i put zth next to facbook and google...this became an essential if anyone were to work with internet nowadays...like me :proud:
But you put Gutterpost at the top list right .. lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dash is getting worn out after contantly being left in the sun. wonder if there is any place that offers dashboard rewrapping services??

has anyone done it before and how much are the charges?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience