The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

YellowSpy

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Visit site
Originally posted by Le3hy0r1@Oct 14 2004, 14:44
YellowSpy : i thought its 'career' ?  :blink:  :P

Carrier

1. One that transports or conveys: baggage carriers; a message carrier.
2. One, such as a person, business, or organization, that deals in the transport of passengers or goods.
3. A mechanism or device by which something is conveyed or conducted.
4. Medicine. A person or an animal that shows no symptoms of a disease but harbors the infectious agent of that disease and is capable of transmitting it to others.
5. Genetics. An individual that carries one gene for a particular recessive trait. A carrier does not express the trait but, when mated with another carrier, can produce offspring that do.
6. Electronics.
a) A carrier wave.
B) A charge-carrying entity, especially an electron or a hole in a semiconductor.
7. An aircraft carrier.
8. An insurance or underwriting organization.
9. A telecommunications company.
Ok! You've got me Ms / Mr. Dicktionary!! Need to get spelling lessons from you... Thanks anyway!!

Yup Its "Career"

Which means
-some sort of a progress through life
-an occupation
-a way of surviving / making a living

YellowSpy

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Visit site
Originally posted by ryuichi+Oct 15 2004, 10:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ryuichi @ Oct 15 2004, 10:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YellowSpy@Oct 14 2004, 11:08

Well one advise!! youth is your greatest weapon in your industry.... It's up to you on how you wanna plan your journey in life!!!

I wouldnt say that love at first sight would never work out!! 
Niether would I say that being in the limelight for the next few years would give you true happiness!!

It's your choice if you think that you wanna settle down early and have a family... And its still your choice to remain available even after marriage...

You may have started your carrier at a very young age... But are you sure you've had enough in life!! Being attached with someone special would only end up with lots of heated disscusions end of the day!!  Unless the guy is like super open minded....

Jealousy has always been the man's greatest weakness.... They could supress it!!! But how long before it errupts... god knows??  ;)

Since you really love Alvin.... & you wanna make this a mutual one... well believe that you'll have to let way to your other piers to take center stage Babe!!! B)

Cheers....!
hmmm.... very intetresting to put it dude..... ;)
the point put up seems to have 2 side, one which is superficial n another seems o be a hidden point.....

on the superficial, u r giving a so call balanced advise to juju bout choosing or planning her life ....e.g by giving example of career and family.....

but what i saw in the hidden side, seems that u r more into discouraging her in pursuing her love life dude by giving more -ve reviews on it
plus giving more +ve reviews in pursuing career...... ;)

no offense dude....just my humble n 2 cents views onli.....
sorry if offended u man...... ;) [/b][/quote]
No probs Bro!!!

Well I just dont believe in getting tied down at an early age!!!!

To a certain extend in life I would very much believe in the saying "life's short, play hard"... ;)

Being single with loads of success, power & doe is like heaven!!! The spouse in life (with equal status) will come eventually..........

Cheers
:rolleyes:

revvedup

Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by speedybimmer@Oct 15 2004, 15:27
ahhahaha...all of u guys..shut the fuck up..hehehehe...all i wanna do..is to see nice pics...:)
lovely lover birds :D
:D well if that is the infamous alvin, then we have nothing to worry about...
our juju will continue to keep all the attention.

I thought he would be better...

we love u juju!!!you look great by the way :P

dudewheresmycar?

Oct 13, 2004
speedybimmer are you alvin? how come you have the picture?

but wow alvin give hope to us who havent got model looks yet can still get such a lovely girl. ^__^

juju truely a great lady who understand theres more to a person than outer beauty, you deserve to win the AMF queen search comp. :D :wub:

juju

Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by samuel82@Oct 16 2004, 03:33
u are right. to me, Julie is perfect, shes beautiful not only the face but everything, including a perfect smile.....
nobody's perfect.. but thanks for your comment. :)

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
yeah.... saw juju in person at sepang... so pretty... waaa... :lol:

dudewheresmycar?

Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by juju+Oct 17 2004, 02:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Oct 17 2004, 02:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-samuel82@Oct 16 2004, 03:33
u are right. to me, Julie is perfect, shes beautiful not only the face but everything, including a perfect smile.....
nobody's perfect.. but thanks for your comment. :)[/b][/quote]
on a scale of 0-10 (perfect) how do you see yourself juju ? if u ask me i would say 11 ^_^

revvedup

Oct 13, 2004
i saw her at sepang too lah...
she was so pretty in person, no fakeness at all...
if you ask me i say 11 aswell, no faults, except her man looks not good enough for juju.... she will be queen for sure.
:P

juju

Jul 7, 2004
ekek.. thank u all so much! hope to see u guys in the nx event yea.. :) u guys are the greatest! thanks for ur support

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
wahahaha
yeah recently someone brought up julie during yumchar and a girl started going on how the "whole world" knows she had implants :rolleyes:
hahahah i kept insisting on the push-ups as stated in the general talk but... nooo she still wanted to tell me wat the whole world knows. oh well... when i see her again gonna shoot her again :lol:

btw here is 1 good pic. sry for poor quality. was using fren's handycam... good videos got lah.. of them up and down the stage... walking in a line holding hands and riding the cars... WITH SUNROOF... *ahem blackie* :lol: :lol:

recca82

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Klang
Visit site
2 bad i din go yesterday...could hv seen juju in person, sigh...anyway juju has all the good stuffs dat all the guyz will agree...cheers mate!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,
Myself going to change my satria 1.6 (4G92 SOHC) to DOHC(not engine tukar ya) this weekend but the guy told me after to DOHC, my car pick up is not as good as it is now (SOHC). izzit true.
Pls give me some info here cos the cost of the SOHC to DOHC is around Rm900..
thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience