The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by drill@Oct 15 2004, 04:59
val...why dont u email them or contact them tru phone...im sure they hv their contact somewhere at their site....
How to e-mail them?
Teach me pls...
Thanks...
;)

G3-X

Jul 10, 2004
KL
:P

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by YellowSpy@Oct 14 2004, 11:08

Well one advise!! youth is your greatest weapon in your industry.... It's up to you on how you wanna plan your journey in life!!!

I wouldnt say that love at first sight would never work out!!
Niether would I say that being in the limelight for the next few years would give you true happiness!!

It's your choice if you think that you wanna settle down early and have a family... And its still your choice to remain available even after marriage...

You may have started your carrier at a very young age... But are you sure you've had enough in life!! Being attached with someone special would only end up with lots of heated disscusions end of the day!! Unless the guy is like super open minded....

Jealousy has always been the man's greatest weakness.... They could supress it!!! But how long before it errupts... god knows?? ;)

Since you really love Alvin.... & you wanna make this a mutual one... well believe that you'll have to let way to your other piers to take center stage Babe!!! B)

Cheers....!
hmmm.... very intetresting to put it dude..... ;)
the point put up seems to have 2 side, one which is superficial n another seems o be a hidden point.....

on the superficial, u r giving a so call balanced advise to juju bout choosing or planning her life ....e.g by giving example of career and family.....

but what i saw in the hidden side, seems that u r more into discouraging her in pursuing her love life dude by giving more -ve reviews on it
plus giving more +ve reviews in pursuing career...... ;)

no offense dude....just my humble n 2 cents views onli.....
sorry if offended u man...... ;)

speedybimmer

May 13, 2004
ahhahaha...all of u guys..shut the fuck up..hehehehe...all i wanna do..is to see nice pics...:)

Serpent155

Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by juju+Oct 14 2004, 14:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Oct 14 2004, 14:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Le3hy0r1@Oct 13 2004, 18:57
juju = julie ?
doubt that ... :ph34r:
i am julie. [/b][/quote]

Hi Julie,

Don't forget our AMF event tomorrow! Lots of poeple looking forward to seeing you there, along with the other AMF Queens :)

Chris Wee

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Wah .... that's MY shot of Fiona up there! Cool!!

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by Waja1.6X@Oct 9 2004, 13:57
OMG~~!!! Fiona's Boobs~!!! 1 word to describe it onli...GORGEOUS!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
You know where was that taken? In FRIM.

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ks2000+Oct 12 2004, 20:49 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ks2000 @ Oct 12 2004, 20:49 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ryuichi@Oct 12 2004, 09:34
<!--QuoteBegin-K20AEK
@Oct 12 2004, 02:22
why yellow teeth one

K20AEK,
aiya......like that oso need 2 ask meh.....
either smoke or caffeine la.......or even both 2gather.......
:huh: huh...!? i suppose it was the camera's white balance setting, environment lightings, CCD picture composition algorithm, or even lense got fungus... but DEFINITELY not smoke or caffeine. try to see more variety of her photos then you will realize. B) [/b][/quote]
Friend ... dun throw in too much technicalities here-lah ... this is a CAR Forum, not a Photography Forum-leh! :P

westlum

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
Visit site
wowowow..............she is damn damn hot woh........is she really that nice ah?how come most of the GUY praise her till she can reach to others planet loh.....really dono whats her feeling......^_^guy.........still have lots gal better than her what?dont just focus those part mah........i know xenon hid is very popular now........^_^take care ya..........

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by westlum@Oct 15 2004, 23:48
wowowow..............she is damn damn hot woh........is she really that nice ah?how come most of the GUY praise her till she can reach to others planet loh.....really dono whats her feeling......^_^guy.........still have lots gal better than her what?dont just focus those part mah........i know xenon hid is very popular now........^_^take care ya..........
True ... but most men concentrate on those things. When the bedroom lights are off, the only thing you can touch and feel are those, right? What else matters? To me, the only thing that turns me on is her face ... if she's got a good face, anything good or acceptable 'below the neck' is a bonus!

westlum

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
Visit site
morning^_^oh......she seem to be a perfect gal since nobody DARE TO talk about her bad thing.......^_^julie.......u hou yeah..........

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by samuel82@Oct 16 2004, 03:33
u are right. to me, Julie is perfect, shes beautiful not only the face but everything, including a perfect smile.....
Well, she actually has got a 'trademark' smile and angle. She's one of those models that I know that will make sure you dun need to shift if you wanna shoot her from the correct angle ... standing directly in FRONT of her will do :D Another girl that I know that I can definitely shoot without shifting is Amber Chia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
My car a 1992 Iswara Sedan just got stolen this morning.
Its a stock standard Iswara without any modifications at all.
Sky blue colour bearing number plate WCY 5568.
Interior seats wrapped with "MOMO" blue colour fabric.
Front bumper driver's side misplaced off the fender.
Got some rust on the roof, boot and door but colour still not faded.
Stock Iswara 1992 13" sports rims.
Just trying my luck...those who have seen this car from today onwards at anywhere, please call me up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience