The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

revvedup

Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by ldragon@Oct 17 2004, 17:42
Girls at zerotohundred.com pit B)

who is the beautiful girl on the end... not juju,the other one... she is really pretty.
is she in the competition.. she could get my vote too...
does anyone know if she has a man...
its a scandal that juju does... it makes me sad...
juju i still love you...
and mystery girl you are beautiful

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
It's funny u know, i opened d door for d girls to go into my car .. then
this pathetic fucker pushed his way infront right next to d door to take pics..
wtf man? go get yerself a car worthy of such attention and go shove
that camera up your ass u pathetic wanker!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Oct 18 2004, 00:40
You know, there's this 1 particular guy who uses a lousy film camera that does that ALL the time in A LOT of fashion shows around PJ and KL. He pushes his way, both in and out, and even blocks the proffesional photographer's way just because he wants to get a good shot. Perhaps that guy would be him?

dudewheresmycar?

Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Oct 18 2004, 00:40
It's funny you know, that you think your car had anything to do with why the guy pushed in... shove your car up your ass u pathetic wanker!

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
Originally posted by dudewheresmycar?+Oct 18 2004, 07:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dudewheresmycar? @ Oct 18 2004, 07:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Oct 18 2004, 00:40
It's funny you know, that you think your car had anything to do with why the guy pushed in... shove your car up your ass u pathetic wanker! [/b][/quote]
cool down guys...... u can own 1 too at below 100k base on year manufacturer :D . nothing to shout about <_< ... but the roadtax squeeze your neck laaa :P

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
raptorie54 Posted on Oct 18 2004, 03:21
was there too... julie by beauty, she's the most outstanding....

but the drag race malaysian sue ka liao......damn!

bro, although all the malaysian cars lost, but all the timeslips of the cars has improved... all the open category cars fell in the 10 secs range... other than the two monsters from our two nearest neighbours who did 9 secs...

Its not easy to fight out there... as you can see, all the other cars are supported or owned by the workshops... the malaysian cars are all owned by the normal citizens...

Be cool bro, Thailand and Singapore are much more advanced and knowledgeable when it comes to cars and its no sad thing losing to them, it just tells us how much more we have to improve...

Cheers...

YellowSpy

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Visit site
raptorie54 Posted on Oct 18 2004, 03:21
was there too... julie by beauty, she's the most outstanding....

but the drag race malaysian sue ka liao......damn!

bro, although all the malaysian cars lost, but all the timeslips of the cars has improved... all the open category cars fell in the 10 secs range... other than the two monsters from our two nearest neighbours who did 9 secs...

Its not easy to fight out there... as you can see, all the other cars are supported or owned by the workshops... the malaysian cars are all owned by the normal citizens...

Be cool bro, Thailand and Singapore are much more advanced and knowledgeable when it comes to cars and its no sad thing losing to them, it just tells us how much more we have to improve...

Cheers...
:D

Well said Demo3...!!

Anyway just wanna put some words in between yer quote bro,

Just name me a list the famous garages in Malaysia, probably it only bowls down to a handfull of them only...

Less competition means less exposure indirectly. By the way the Drag Racers in both Thailand & Singapore participate in various events overseas i.e Australia, Hong Kong & etc.

Imagine having a 1000 rhp on the wheels of yer Skyline or Supra?? Well at Singapore there's a few that are road going... In fact the guys in Johor Bahru also manage to catch a glimpse of a 1000 rhp Skyline crash at the end of the drag way at Pasir Gudang circuit (the car was doing below 9.8 secs too). You got money to throw, you've got the speed to kill too!!!

Anyway its just a matter of time before we learn more about NOs caliberation & stuffs..... FYI 80% of the top cars that day were running NOs, our guys are considered doing pretty well with their current setup.

All they need now is more capital injection and in time to come we'll be drag racing in the States with the big boys too!!!

Adios!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

https://youtu.be/RKGoddx302s

Bonkers mad isn't it? This video clearly demonstrates the sheer acceleration and braking force an AMG GT3 race car is capable of, judging from the familiar circuit as benchmark in this awesome onboard driving footage. If you've driven in Sepang before, you'd likely be as impressed as I am witnessing this driver, in a GT car rocketing down the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience