Tell Me Your First Love.....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
suddenly gastric becomes someone first love...
speaking of first love...come i talk about my other first love
when i first saw her...she wore full orange coat...of paint...
her body was massively hot...of fibre glass
she's from johor...forgot wt name garage...
her inside was sweet,especially when she's fully stripped...of door panels and seats
she was running superbly down the strip with a blue top...engine
as years passed,she got faster and faster down the strip...drag strip
11seconds and all its over...[if i still remmeber the time correctly]
she is[or was?]...[forgot garage's name] honda civic EG 2door

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
no ler.... went to so many pharmacy today... they say this medicine only doctor can approve... so they dont sell... i dun mind if it's expansive... hehe andy today i drank 6 cup of coffe liao... now having my 7th cup hehehe... i know but my stomach bleed twice adi... i did the operation twice... so consider as serious case adi... eat dun eat oso same... so... jus give up lor... hehe.. and i m a portuguese... eating spicy food is our tradition... so if nvr eat the food my gmother cook.. she think i dun give face... hehe

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
huhuh..first love?
mine is a sad 1
started when I was 18, at first I don't have the feel of love on her, but she started the 1st step and managed to grab my attention and this was how it started.
She was my 1st but I was her 4th
at first of coz everything went fine and right, but just after a few months (2 months perhaps) she asked to break up, becoz of some small argue, can't remember what exactly happened that time. No joke no kidding, she really wanted to break up and of coz I did all I can to save our relationship.but then the nightmare began, she could ask for break up so easily and seemed like I was not important at all. Everytime I need to beg and cry just to rescue my poor first love
I'm sure I gave her all my best, but so what? eventually she asked for break up as much as 11 times in our 1 year and 5months relationship.
on the 11th request for break up, I finally gave up and this was how I ended my first love...sad...

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
sad sad...but u'll find one better person... she dun appreciate u... bad bad..

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
andy: when u wanna go overseas keep us updated so we will tell u wat 2 buy.. hahaha..

nic, mel, simon, jeff n the others: some ppl just too stubborn.. when u tell them don do this or that they just wanna listen.. then when something happen they will only feel it that time n do it again the next time.. see like dee.. u all tell her not to eat spicy n drink coffee but wats the result.. at the end still wanna eat spicy food n drink coffee.. some more can proudly tell its 7th cup for the day.. do u think this type of person should be advised again?? dowan 2 listen 2 advice n always rely on med..

i'm used to no eating for days but still the same ler.. maybe cause always like that since small.. but some ppl can't take it they still wanna do it.. this type of ppl r just too stubborn n we should just save our breath talking 2 them...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
deedee :
ur medicine is Doctor's Prescription!!
U cant buy OTC!!!!
Gosh.. u really need 2 cut down on coffee..
7th cup??? Mine goodness..
i lurve coiffee, too but i'm in control..
summore my place famous for white coffee!!!

bobo :
ur damn rite!! Ppl can be oh so stubborn..
No matter how much v advise, they wont listen until the situation gets WORST..
then they'll start 2 regret which might be 2 late..

andy :
Yup Yup.. i'm a caring & nicey person..:angel_smile:
err at times being taken 4 granted..:sad_smile:
got 1 floor staff borrowed $$$ from me..
& till now din return back..
& he had the nerve 2 pretend like he din owe me!!
so now i consider i've done charity!!!

Jeff86k :
ur ex-s was not meant for u!!
u should be glad u hv broken off..
dont be sad, u will eventually find one dat appreciates ur undying love!!

C-H-E-E-R-Z..
M-E-R-R-Y C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S to everyone!!
:beer:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
jeff...chillax...
kinda same like my 2nd steady...oso shit happen de la...chillax,ok?
bobo...deedee...settle this among u two...
all i can advise u two is talk...talking and discussing over wat u guys aren't happy about...r'ship is about give and take,and it works both ways,not one party take,the other give...
deedee,if ur gonna continue "torturing" urself like that and come online to "brag about it",pls dun call me as u wish and complain "bobo emo,i need someone to talk to" ok?
as u know,my "wife" dun really like it,so,next time,try calling andy or melody,thanx
bobo,its ok to complain about ur gf behind her back...not on net where she can see it and create discomfort to u,ur r'ship,her or the rest of the forummers...if u think u cannot stand her attitude,leave her,thats all i can advise u...

sometimes,when 2 person loves each other,not necessary they can alwayz be together[like me and my 3rd gf,her mom's the problem,long story]
and a r'ship wun work even if its foundation is love
foundation of r'ship is happiness and trust...
if both of u guys are not happy...i guess its time to let go...

sorry for this uncle nagging...coz i've been in several deep shits coz of this

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
simonchangwaimun said:
jeff...chillax...
kinda same like my 2nd steady...oso shit happen de la...chillax,ok?
bobo...deedee...settle this among u two...
all i can advise u two is talk...talking and discussing over wat u guys aren't happy about...r'ship is about give and take,and it works both ways,not one party take,the other give...
deedee,if ur gonna continue "torturing" urself like that and come online to "brag about it",pls dun call me as u wish and complain "bobo emo,i need someone to talk to" ok?
as u know,my "wife" dun really like it,so,next time,try calling andy or melody,thanx
bobo,its ok to complain about ur gf behind her back...not on net where she can see it and create discomfort to u,ur r'ship,her or the rest of the forummers...if u think u cannot stand her attitude,leave her,thats all i can advise u...

sometimes,when 2 person loves each other,not necessary they can alwayz be together[like me and my 3rd gf,her mom's the problem,long story]
and a r'ship wun work even if its foundation is love
foundation of r'ship is happiness and trust...
if both of u guys are not happy...i guess its time to let go...

sorry for this uncle nagging...coz i've been in several deep shits coz of this

wow... garang nya.... steady... steady....
cool down

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
sumtimes i just cant understand why parents wanna interfere in their son or daughter relationships!!! The parents are not gonna be with them forever!! It's the children who are facing their spouses..

Realistic_Reactionist

Nov 15, 2003
Unjustifiable
melody said:
sumtimes i just cant understand...
Perhaps these are some of the many things that can't be understood simply because it can't be answered. If everything in life could be understood, then many people would actually understand the concept of life, which I strongly believe that if that happens, there would be a lot more peace and harmony in the world today.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wah dee dee drink so much coffee O_O,
better control leh,if not later cannot sleep for 1 week oor
talk about coffee im alergic to coffee but dunno why i can drink only penang ''kopi'o peng'' im also clueless lol

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
kelvio said:
wah dee dee drink so much coffee O_O,
better control leh,if not later cannot sleep for 1 week oor
talk about coffee im alergic to coffee but dunno why i can drink only penang ''kopi'o peng'' im also clueless lol
err..
wait til u try ipoh white coffee!!!:embaressed_smile:

miow

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
langkawi
oh god talking bout 1st love arr...?!
damn funny n angry when thinking bc my 1st love was been blame n play by pg gal when i was on pg....
that time i was 16 n she was 18 who know wat she thinking....
after a month jus know god damn she blame me n etc....
y sum gal trying to like this arr??? or maybe they r too bored n try to find sum1 to play wit ni???
when think bc i fell i was a waterfish on that time muahahahah~....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience