Tell Me Your First Love.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Single or Married..
the ppl here will still circulate..
further i sit with Boss in same spacious comfy room..
my wonderful boss take me out 4 breakfast, lunch or dinner or drinking at times..
but that oso these ppl spread like wildfire!!!:sad_smile:

Melody

There is a chinese saying, if u didn't do anything that offend the God,u don't have to be scare of anything, at the same time try built good "rappor" with your staffs,make them feel at home at the same time u should instill seriousness of working place, strictly no rumours unless they want to have the last pay check of the month.

TQ for ur meaningful words..
my boss always told me dat 'if u walk straight, stand straight, don't bother what ppl says, its their mouth they can talk whatever they want!!'
I hv very good rapport with every1..
except for a few 'bad apples'..
sum ppl r jealous & like 2 backstab wan..
just dat in my line of work..
tongues r wagging..

hhhmmm...tongues wagging.....hhhhmmmmm.....

*imaging*

wakakakakaka

Melody

what to do? i m the CEO(Chumca Everyday Oni) need to stand by 24/7 loh! :laugh:

btw its year end closing account for my company,i need to attend to auditor, accountant, tax people, closing stocks, purchasing...............etc so many thing to follow up!

normallah working life, got people even more cham than u and me,look at people in Johor now,pity them! so u should be happy right?

of course i know there is ppl that is worst then me.. of course i want to get a better life.. don worry tohsan.. everything will be worth it wan.. i used to work till 4am then go back 2 office at 9am..

Bobo: Nvm la, at least u r still young, u muz work hard u noe, earn big cash, n earn big watermelon wife~ opps.s....sorry, too juicy,...guess it was influences by melody liao.....ish ih.....

Tohsan:
haha, so pandai ar u? can surf net in front of boss....but infact looking at tokyo saloon gals pic! kekekek!!!

Melody: U know why everyone spread the news??? as u have a great body figure.....no doubt gals jealous it~`

Satria: u wanna ask me go there buy machine guns???? better not........ if i stuck in kastam u wont help me oso....hahahaha

DeeDee: who ask u to put the sexy melon avatar there? now u noe, so many fans here ler~~

Nicole: Mana lu pergi?? Didnt c u posting here 1??

Andy

boringleh always facing boss 24/7,almost wanna vomit already at least surfing zth can cure the boredness.

1st love is my mother and father... hahahaha..

hi simbadd07

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom