Tell Me Your First Love.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Tohsan, i'm too gentle..
so i can't fire nor screw them..
guess hv 2 hire eyong..
hahaha..

simonchangwaimun said:
but i think its courtesy to invite ur x-partners too,i mean...if u guys break up at good terms,then i think should invite...

agreed.. but only and if only.. both sides are much over each other already and hav moved on.. if either party still has feelings for each other.. could be an emo day for either one of em :)

i noticed u guys earlier talked about break ups and whether u should still keep in contact, and which side is more sensitive, the male or the female.. actually.. in my opinion lar.. everyone is different.. i mean.. i've seen emo guys.. and i've seen emo gals.. stronger guys.. and stronger gals.. can't really say which gender is stronger.. it really depends on the person him/herself.. same goes for couples who break up and don't contact each other.. its a pretty subjective topic..

as for couples who break up and don't contact each other.. it is wats best for them.. at least till they are over each other.. since there are emo ppl out there who can't handle to pressure they're facing once they are told by their partner he/she wants to break up.. we can't blame the person for acting crazy and emo-fied.. however there is still a minority out there, who are capable of bottling their emotions.. and handling the break ups extremely well.. they can still meet each other.. and not feel the rage nor anger nor sadness.. as they don't 'blame' their ex for putting themselves in such misery..

but which ever type of person you are, and how u handle the break up, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way.. if u don't mind seeing your ex again, ur capable of handling yourself.. and if u do mind seeing your ex again due to emotions outburst, you're not wrong for having it.. its understandable.. if you don't wanna see your ex again cuz you're not interested in being friends after the relationship is over, its also not wrong.. it can be done easily if your ex n you didn't start off so much as a friendship..

but in a unique situation.. where i myself was involved with a close friend of mine.. it would definitely be hard.. to just move on.. and not contact each other anymore.. we were bestfriends for a couple of years.. then finally admitted we had feelings for each other later on.. but when things couldn't work out.. due to.. well unavoidable reasons.. don't wanna bore u all with that :embaressed_smile:.. i couldn't just, stop seeing her.. cuz we were bestfriends as well.. breaking off all contact with each other.. would not only mean i've just lost a girlfriend, but also a bestfriend.. so we still kept in touch with each other.. in general.. she was much stronger a person inside than me.. so it was easier for her to move on.. as for me.. i was capable of concealing myself.. despite the bottled up emotions.. so we could still remain as bestfriends even till today.. n like all bestfriends.. we could still consult each other concerning the other ppl we were going out with..

so in conclusion.. we're all different.. if you can still call your ex to your wedding.. and your ex could come.. bravo :) its very mature of both sides.. but if you couldn't call your ex.. or your ex refused to come.. you or your ex isn't wrong to make such a decision as well :) not everyone could still be friends after the end of a relationship..

there's one ex of mine who is still in good terms with me...
2 actually...
i would consider geh...

if my ex ask me go their wedding, i'll go.... wat me n him happen is the past... and it wont happen again... cant b a couple still can be fren ma... rite??

sometimes,its easier said than done...
trust me...

ya... alot of couples who broke up can still get back together also mar.. can't really say won't happen again.. sometimes emotions are still there..

deedee said:
if my ex ask me go their wedding, i'll go.... wat me n him happen is the past... and it wont happen again... cant b a couple still can be fren ma... rite??

like Simon said sometime its more easy to say than done. :regular_smile:

but there are times where u break clean,as in in good terms ma..then ma ok lo

i dunno la.... jus i feel that nothing wrong seeing ur ex ma... i know it's easier to say than do... but i know our limits and wont go further than that...

Some things can be easily said and easily done. Just that one party some how refuses to do so and when things go wrong, the refusing party says that it's the other party who's at fault. People are just too selfish and self conceited now a days, so much so that it blinds them from seeing the wrong that they themselves are doing. And when that happens, all they see is whatever they do themselves is right, and the other party is always wrong.

The world has almost took a turn of tables. Humans today has evolved from humans from yesterday. Many many people wants to be a receiver these days, instead of a giver. But blessed are those who becomes the giver.

deedee said:
i dunno la.... jus i feel that nothing wrong seeing ur ex ma... i know it's easier to say than do... but i know our limits and wont go further than that...

what do u mean by "limit"? got defination of ur limit or not? :biggrin:

erm.... at least we wont do things that we often do last time, that's for sure. dunno la.. not sure oso... but, my ex wedding, i'll sure go... hehe.

No harm going if he/she invite. u already dont have any relationship with him, n u do be more open minded. Just Go..

then again since already don't have any relationship ma then why borther to go, i rather spend time with others friend yumcha loh, plus this save ur pocket also :P

Top Bottom