*TAKING ADVANTAGE!* Need URGENT advice from friends & experience ppl in ZTH.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, too bad i guess my friend didnt thought of taking down photos. Might had been panic at that time.
Phone numbers yes, but seems the owner of the Insight, keep using different numbers to call :hmmmm:

Will settle this wednesday night. Told him not to drag this thing too long...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah! that fellow still insist on RM1,900 ah!

If hybrid battery comes in it will be RM11,900 already......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah! Angrily insist on the phone. But my friend did not agree for sure. Only agree to talk
it out tonight. I just afraid things might go out of hand. Since, the Son is reacting this way...

Any suggestion? I already suggested to go to a busy public area...

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
kns, just a small matter but owner making a big fuss, if ur fren have the mafia look and a dragon tattoo on his arm, i bet this insight driver will not dare to even talk about compensation.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

i would suggest him to go to ss2 murni thr, sure that place is pack enuf.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Either he bring some friends along too. If not, better make a police report before he goes to the talk.....
Of course the report will now be on the RM1,900 talk, just in case any unforeseen things happens.....

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

kns, just a small matter but owner making a big fuss, if ur fren have the mafia look and a dragon tattoo on his arm, i bet this insight driver will not dare to even talk about compensation.
Now, I wonder if the insight driver have tattoo or not.......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If got tattoo, that owner of insight won't be playing games till date la bro haha!
Mickey mouse tattoo gua...

Anyway, location was set by Insight Owner...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If got tattoo, that owner of insight won't be playing games till date la bro haha!
Mickey mouse tattoo gua...

Anyway, location was set by Insight Owner...
If confirm Insight driver not that type, if talk break down can forget and give him nothing.
Probably when he gets the RM1900 he will treat his fiends a round....

Isn't it a bit dangerous, Insight driver choose the place?

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
yes, sounds like a Plan from that insight owner. I suggest ur fren need a back up, ask all his fren n colleagues wait nearby n see whos the boss now.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
sounds like a trap :) meeting place should be in front of police station. tell him not paying you a single sen, you not happy go report. end story.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Okay. Will suggest that. If not happy, make report together. The most my friend ma pay RM300 summon.
Settle on the spot no need to talk so long...at least also can see what kind of bumper he change..later he
maybe change one set of Mugen Bodykit cost RM1900

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Okay. Will suggest that. If not happy, make report together. The most my friend ma pay RM300 summon.
Settle on the spot no need to talk so long...at least also can see what kind of bumper he change..later he
maybe change one set of Mugen Bodykit cost RM1900
ha! ha! good one......
Probably he was told by his friends, since you can claim RM1900 can fit in Mugen kit.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL! If not wrong DanzEterna posted that Mugen Bodykit in earlier posts...LOL! RM1900 exact price. :laugh:

Thanks a lot guys! Let's wait for his good news. :top:

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
Come on, some of you guys, please be civilise!! think about this way, when you are driving brand new car or sport car, and hit by someone, what is your feeling?? According to insurance, car with less than 5 years old, owner can claim new part. So you think the owner would accept any second hand part or repaint the bumper (remember PU material cannot be knock)??
I personally experinced this kind of incident before. Last year my Supra was hit by a young stupid driver. Luckily it was a small scratch. He said he would pay me after CNY, so i said ok loh. After CNY, I called him to pay RM250 to repaint the scratch, then he refuse to pay. Wtf man, so guys, do you know my feeling??
When you hit someone, take it as lesson, and lesson is not for free!!
I do not agree with you. We are civilise people discussing in an open forum giving advises that is a win-win situation for both party here. Whether you drive a brand new car or not, you will not get a brand new bumper if the bumper is repairable and this is based on the adjuster's point of view. If all the brackets broke and the bumper had a huge crack then there will be a chance that the adjuster will submit for a brand new bumper.

If this uncle wants a brand new bumper, then he will have to damage his own bumper to the point that it will not be repairable. Which is why we need to take pictures of all accident on the spot so that anyone can provide evidence of how much damage was done from the accident.

The lesson was not for free for Supra's friend, he was willing to pay for the damages. Its the other party that is being greedy, to change brand new bumper and servicing fees all lump it into the poor soul who initially stated he cannot afford.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks Dawg! :adore:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agree with bro. dawg, it depends on the extent of the damage. If slight damaged, then send for repair. If badly damaged then change the bumper, but by then, if badly damage bro. Supra's friend would have made a police report and ask him to claim his insurance. Who in the right mind will pay a couple of thousand himself if he is insured.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can i get the workshop can tuning engine 4G91 because RPM kurang stabil. my pomen said grounding cable not enough. im confius because this engin not yet tuning after convert 6 bulan lepas. kat proton edar service boleh ke....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience