*TAKING ADVANTAGE!* Need URGENT advice from friends & experience ppl in ZTH.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if he wants rm300 ok la....i give him all in rm1 notes can ah? if he wanna make noise summore
i give him in rm0.20.
LOL! This is all I have from my piggybank...tell that guy...all in Coins LOL! :laugh:
That's it...my savings is all there RM300.

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i had big accident once. took some photo. went to make polis report. but the io said " only photo by polis can be use in court". is it tru? only photo by polis ...? btw after io done his job, i'm not guilty. the other guy sudah makan jalan

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
From what I know, my previous accident was with a CRV and the victim did not take photo of the
damage of his car and my car,

Just tell me that my car damage is real bad, is best we make police report and claim insurance,
no way u gonna be able to repair this. But his CRV just minor damage.

Reach police station, it was the police who take the photo of the damages of each car.
But not on the scene itself.

Not sure about court case though.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i had big accident once. took some photo. went to make polis report. but the io said " only photo by polis can be use in court". is it tru? only photo by polis ...? btw after io done his job, i'm not guilty. the other guy sudah makan jalan
For police reports yes the police can only use their photos. For court use as long as your photo has a timestamp and date, and you take full scenary pictures and all to confirm that it is the same accident you took pictures of, it can be used as evidence. But I doubt you'll ever get to court for a minor accident.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Get a quote from a reputable work/paint shop on how much to repair his bumper damage. Then get a quote from honda for new bumper. You know what to do for the rest....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get a quote from a reputable work/paint shop on how much to repair his bumper damage. Then get a quote from honda for new bumper. You know what to do for the rest....
Quoted roughly can get it done nicely for RM300 - RM400 max. RM1600
Honda Insight Rear Bumper OEM.

That guy got his for RM1500 but add up with dunno what other repairs RM1K.
Said damages was cause by the knock with a slight dent as small as last finger...:stupid:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bumper for new honda should be expensive...

las time when i just bought my gtr n someone banged from behind....my part quotation at nissan for rear bumper alone + rear under skirt set is about rm30,000++ already. dun play play

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Come on, some of you guys, please be civilise!! think about this way, when you are driving brand new car or sport car, and hit by someone, what is your feeling?? According to insurance, car with less than 5 years old, owner can claim new part. So you think the owner would accept any second hand part or repaint the bumper (remember PU material cannot be knock)??
I personally experinced this kind of incident before. Last year my Supra was hit by a young stupid driver. Luckily it was a small scratch. He said he would pay me after CNY, so i said ok loh. After CNY, I called him to pay RM250 to repaint the scratch, then he refuse to pay. Wtf man, so guys, do you know my feeling??
When you hit someone, take it as lesson, and lesson is not for free!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think the Insight owner trying to make a fast buck by cashing in on your friend. Since now he turn his words around, I would not even pay him a cent. There were no police reports done, no major damage, especially no bodily harm, he cannot do anything to your friend, unless he hires someone to wallop him.
I had my bumper scratch once after a new repaint job done. I was so mad, but when the owner open his purse only had RM15, I took it too. If not, even RM15 gone if he does not own up later on.
This type of scratch incidents, police not bothered at all......

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my neighbour open their door quite hard & had a small dent on my passenger door, claimed from him rm500.

2nd incident, a young gal reversed & hit my rear bumper, resulted a cracked on it (fibre ma), claimed rm500, she
didnt had any cash, so she called her dad on the spot, her dad told me to dont make any police report. it was 9pm that night. we agree to meet the next day @ 5pm infront of the balai polis in PJ, if he dowan to pay, i just walk in the balai & make report lo...still within 24 hrs ma.

ended up he didnt asked much, just handed me the rm500 & chow.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Come on, some of you guys, please be civilise!! think about this way, when you are driving brand new car or sport car, and hit by someone, what is your feeling?? According to insurance, car with less than 5 years old, owner can claim new part. So you think the owner would accept any second hand part or repaint the bumper (remember PU material cannot be knock)??
I personally experinced this kind of incident before. Last year my Supra was hit by a young stupid driver. Luckily it was a small scratch. He said he would pay me after CNY, so i said ok loh. After CNY, I called him to pay RM250 to repaint the scratch, then he refuse to pay. Wtf man, so guys, do you know my feeling??
When you hit someone, take it as lesson, and lesson is not for free!!
Bro, you got a point and you're right. I do understand the feeling.
But bro, please read carefully again on my post.

The agreement between two drivers are to pay for the repairs.
Too bad, Honda Insight Owner, went and change the whole new bumper
without the consent of my friend, and then bill him straight went meet up to settle.

Was told first thing 1st, that my friend told him he cant afford to pay for a whole new
bumper but can pay for the repairs.

So, does this change your point of view now? Yet the whole new bumper only
cost him RM1500, but why does he want to charge my friend RM2500? Told my
friend he got other repairs done due to the impact of the knock...

The dent is as small as our last finger..depth was not more than 1cm and length was like
5cm. Just both side of the bumper came off a little. That's it. Already ask around.
Price to repair only range around RM300 - RM400 yet there is no paint exchanged during
the accident.

So, who is the one who did not kept his word? Who is being unreasonable in this case?
If he want to claim for whole bumper, my friend would have just lodge a police report
and claim insurance...why want to settle outside if he knew he cant pay for new bumper?

Yet MOST IMPORTANT it was not what was agreed.

Thanks!

UPDATES: This time the son called, was frustrated that couldn't get my friend since my friend is busy seldom can pick up calls. Frustratedly told my friend to meet up on wednesday night
10pm to pay him RM1900. At 1st it was settled quite peacefully with his parents, seems the son has stirred the problem up even worse now.

He has read all the advise given by all the great forumers here...thank you all on his behalf.
Very sincere sharing of experience. He know what to do now, just that he got to buckle up
and be firm with what he is gonna say tonight.

Last edited:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
unless he tell u that his Hybrid battery hidden behind the bumper la, then the battery kena replace also. i know this is full of crap.
As long as any minor or severe accident, just atleast take photo, ic, car reg. no. to protect your own back side. To be extra safe, if there's an eyewitness thr too, request for their contact no. atleast.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum :)

I'm looking to buy a half cut for a Honda civic ek9 or just a regular b16 half cut.

Please tell me any shops(address) in Kuala Lumpur that I can go there and buy, test the half cuts.

Thank you for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience